PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

David McGoldrick, Lys Mousset and Luke Freeman released by Sheff U. I’d definitely take Mousset or Freeman.

Any midfielder brought in would be as cover/competition for DJ.

Ledson/Whiteman

Browne/Mccan

No plans to sell any of them.

It's not a priority position but there are 3 possibilities that could be too good to pass on if available to us with the right deal.

Any midfielder brought in would be as cover/competition for DJ.

Ledson/Whiteman

Browne/Mccan

No plans to sell any of them.

It's not a priority position but there are 3 possibilities that could be too good to pass on if available to us with the right deal.
You just wouldn’t hear this last year. The pod lads said it, but players will want to play under Lowe who wouldn’t have given us a second glance under Frankie

Think next week we will start to hear some movements incoming with so much to do you would expect some movement next few weeks ?

Given we have no creativity bar DJ, I’d say back up for him is very important

As long as it is a creative player we bring in

Izzy Wizzy let's get busy.

Do people genuinely just forget we signed a player last summer to fill this gap? Why would it be so surprising that we're wanting another?

No wonder Ridsdale gets away with murder with half of this lot, memories of a goldfish!

Fill the squad with 18-22 lads of our first eleven quality and watch us actually do something.

Given we have no creativity bar DJ, I’d say back up for him is very important

As long as it is a creative player we bring in

I would like to think that anyone who Lowe targets as a wing back will be a creative player. DJ has certainly shown that you should be able to be involved from those positions.

Fact is we need a lot of players before a midfielder. The last time we did this, we got Bayliss on a 'great deal' and he rotted for 3 years.

If money were no object, then sure. But we are PNE and it is. Wingbacks, goalkeepers and at least one striker first please!