PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

Will you be playing your part and buying a 22/23 season card.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another section on town end gone red.

Well done to those delivering leaflets, I’d volunteer but can’t see many takers in north Wales.
Aye - not sure there’s much scope in leafleting Leeds and York areas either but would be pitching in for sure if I could

If Preston Supporters Collective need any leaflets delivering in the Ribble Valley, please contact me. I help deliver a local paper and will happily add the advert in each paper. We do 400 every two weeks. 👍
Actually , this is got me thinking…..

Our postman delivers all sorts of leaflets with the normal mail - it can be anything from farmfoods and booths to estate agents …

It might too late now because it sounds like most of the leaflets are delivered but it is just a thought….

I’m assuming that you have to pay for the Royal Mail service ??

Our postman delivers all sorts of leaflets with the normal mail - it can be anything from farmfoods and booths to estate agents …

It might too late now because it sounds like most of the leaflets are delivered but it is just a thought….

Jack Daniels is the go to person for this. He works for Royal Mail.

True story…..

When I was a ST holder from 2000 to 2012 I actually had a little brass plate on my seat which read :

“ Paul Anderton PNE FC season ticket holder “

My kids bought it me as a Father’s Day present one year…..
I have mine on the AKTE but because of arthritis and dodgy knees I have had to move down 21 rows to row 14. My name is still on the seat though.

True story…..

When I was a ST holder from 2000 to 2012 I actually had a little brass plate on my seat which read :

“ Paul Anderton PNE FC season ticket holder “

My kids bought it me as a Father’s Day present one year…..
Ive been in my seat for about 10 years now and it still has the previous ticket holders name on the seat, people must think im him by now!

I have mine on the AKTE but because of arthritis and dodgy knees I have had to move down 21 rows to row 14. My name is still on the seat though.
That’s me Joan… About 20 years ago my seat was in Block AG Row 32 but this time around I have gone for AF Row 12..

I wouldn’t make it up to Row 32 nowadays, well not in one piece !!!

That’s me Joan… About 20 years ago my seat was in Block AG Row 32 but this time around I have gone for AF Row 12..

I’m in block AE seat 94. Love it, it metaphorically has my name on it;)

Doesn't matter what row you're on least you get behind the lads that's the main thing 👍

Indeed I've been out again this morning.

Royal Mail make more money from leaflets than regular post.

The club are mailshoting all PR1 and PR2 along with various categories on the database.

So far we are in the process of dropping 10'000 across businesses and households.

In total 150'000 will be delivered.

Even if it does not result in vast numbers of new season ticket holders it certainly raises awareness that the club are trying to reconnect to the people and not just relying on the regulars to renew every year.

Last edited:
Well done to all involved in the delivering of these leaflets across Lancashire! We have a class fan base we all work as one!

I think it's remarkable effort to be fair.

I really like the vibes about the fanbase at the moment. We need to build on this as much as we can so we hit the ground running at the start of the season.

Slightly odd that the football club haven't yet commented on this fantastic effort or the forums latest flag campaign.

Indeed I've been out again this morning.

Royal Mail make more money from leaflets than regular post.

The club are mailshoting all PR1 and PR2 along with various categories on the database.

So far we are in the process of dropping 10'000 across businesses and households.

In total 150'000 will be delivered.

Even if it does not result in vast numbers of new season ticket holders it certainly raises awareness that the club are trying to reconnect to the people and not just relying on the regulars to renew every year.
Well done John, that is a fantastic effort from you and the rest of the leaflet delivery team

If we don’t sell 10 or 11 thousand ST’s it won’t be for the lack of trying…..