PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How long before the Boycott commences?

norfolk white

Staff member
Patron
Given that Quickley has run away from his Blackpool managerial job as quick as he could and that Simon SADler has said that because he is putting £30million of his own money into creating a new Training HQ and the building of a new stand so there is not much money available for new players, how long does everyone think it will take for the donkey supporters to start not attaending and saying "It's a boycott" again?

I'm looking forwards to the new "insert name here to be sacked" thread starting 😂 as for the boycott it's probably already underway 😀

Not too long.

No coincidence for me that FT release the article about Segantii and within a week Critchley is out the door lightning fast. There’s trouble ahead financially.

There’ll be little to no investment in the first team this summer and that’ll lead to them fighting relegation.

Should they get relegated, that £30m suddenly becomes a bigger outlay as they get fuck all income from lower gates and the general shitness of the financial landscape of League One.

I’d be very surprised if they’re breaking ground on that training ground anytime soon. So no training ground and League One football is when the pitchforks start coming out for Mr Sadler.

Already started from reading twitter.

I think some of them will just become full time bollocks spouters about us.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that unless Sadler pulls out an at least moderately impressive replacement for Critchley and makes a few decent looking signings they'll be spitting their dummies again.

I think they could be in big trouble this coming season.

At least they have all our 'free' season tickets to talk about to take their mind off it.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that unless Sadler pulls out an at least moderately impressive replacement for Critchley and makes a few decent looking signings they'll be spitting their dummies again.

I think they could be in big trouble this coming season.

At least they have all our 'free' season tickets to talk about to take their mind off it.
To use one of the late,great Shaky's brilliant insults, they're nothing but a bunch of cock knockers.

Sadly one of our managers at work is a Blackpool fan and always has the "have you been in the premiership?" card.... Twat.

Yep, they have been in the Prem, but what did they get out of it.
No investment of any type into the club, still using a temp stand and a training ground that a local non league side laughs at.
Since their season in the sun, it's all been bickering, in fighting and their Latvian saviour fecked off with the dosh.

It this is the result of one season in Prem, you can keep it.
However Burnley, have put back some money and invested and had a few seasons there, now they have a right to have a bit of a go at us.

Yep, they have been in the Prem, but what did they get out of it.
No investment of any type into the club, still using a temp stand and a training ground that a local non league side laughs at.
Since their season in the sun, it's all been bickering, in fighting and their Latvian saviour fecked off with the dosh.

It this is the result of one season in Prem, you can keep it.
However Burnley, have put back some money and invested and had a few seasons there, now they have a right to have a bit of a go at us.
1 prem season
0 successful prem seasons.