PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

125k of public money to one mistress, Jennifer Acuri, and another attempted 100k to another mistress.

I knew a guy who was a steward at North end. He was on sickness benefits, did it so he could get watch PNE. Was paid 15quid a match. Got found out by DSS and was sent down for 4 months.

Its all surreal the way the law works in this country.

Im not saying he was right to do that, BTW, just pointing out how the law works differently for the wealthy compared to the poor.

125k of public money to one mistress, Jennifer Acuri, and another attempted 100k to another mistress.

I knew a guy who was a steward at North end. He was on sickness benefits, did it so he could get watch PNE. Was paid 15quid a match. Got found out by DSS and was sent down for 4 months.

Its all surreal the way the law works in this country.

Im not saying he was right to do that, BTW, just pointing out how the law works differently for the wealthy compared to the poor.
I wonder if any of the Cabinet got their jobs as a reward for shagging Boris?

Every gibbon deserves a treehouse.
He would think nothing of spending 150k on something like that.
Most people graft for years to pay that off their mortgage, others never get there or even make it out of the starting blocks.

The funny things is, he will still be living in your heads, rent free, for years….

At least raefil will miss him, he got Brexit done which is what raefil voted for.

Im looking forward to finding out who the next bogeyman will be for all the lefties.

The funny things is, he will still be living in your heads, rent free, for years….

At least raefil will miss him, he got Brexit done which is what raefil voted for.

Im looking forward to finding out who the next bogeyman will be for all the lefties.
He hasn't got Brexit done though has he? He's fucked up almost everything that he's attempted to do and lied continuously to save his sorry fat arse. You might be dopey enough to be fooled by his act, but most intelligent people can see him for what he is: a mendacious fuckwit.

The only bogeyman that keeps living on is Corbyn in the heads of failed tories. They cant stop themselves mentioning him. Even the AI bot mentioned him to get a cheap clap yesterday. Its the only thing that they seem to able to agree on despite stealing most of his progressive ideas.

A comment as brainless as anything you'll find on twitter. It could be Dan Wooton himself spouting such spurious drivel.

He hasn't got Brexit done though has he? He's fucked up almost everything that he's attempted to do and lied continuously to save his sorry fat arse. You might be dopey enough to be fooled by his act, but most intelligent people can see him for what he is: a mendacious fuckwit.
The thing is Essex, I also think he is a useless twat. But he doesn't trigger me in the same way he does with the majority of remainers, lefties etc...