PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (12k Sold)

Will you be playing your part and buying a 22/23 season card.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't let @Durutti see this. They'll try to claim that Blackburn are doing better than Preston and Blackpool because they've got such a great project going, all their fans are clearly buying into it

This actually made me chuckle.

For the record, I think the season ticket stuff PNE have done is both brilliant and long overdue.

But fair play for the piss take. šŸ¤£šŸ‘

I've just read Ched Evans' interview on the club website and I don't know why (although I am in a terrible mood) it has really pissed me off. He was told that we had sold 11,500 season tickets and in response said he had no idea that was the case but was impressed. How the bloody hell has he no idea? Honestly, literally just a job to some of them.

I've just read Ched Evans' interview on the club website and I don't know why (although I am in a terrible mood) it has really pissed me off. He was told that we had sold 11,500 season tickets and in response said he had no idea that was the case but was impressed. How the bloody hell has he no idea? Honestly, literally just a job to some of them.
maybe he switched off from all footy to concentrate on planning his twice delayed wedding for last weekend ?

Like I say, I'm in a bad mood today so maybe my expectations are too much. I'd genuinely like to think our players had some sort of passing interest in what was going on at their club though.
99% of players couldnā€™t care less. Whenever they come out and say ā€œthe fans were brilliant, really helped usā€ itā€™s just bollocks to appease the masses. Itā€™s literally a job to them.

99% of players couldnā€™t care less. Whenever they come out and say ā€œthe fans were brilliant, really helped usā€ itā€™s just bollocks to appease the masses. Itā€™s literally a job to them.
Didn't Pearson always say that he fed off the crowd?

Yep. And you know given your connections. I was talking to a lad last week from my village who I used to coach years ago. He's just been released by Donny and looking for a club next year. He loves footy though and told me what a class act Ben Whiteman is, genuine fan of the game who took time out to talk to the youth players. We discussed what the majority of players thought and he said that most didn't give two shits and had no real interest in the game.

I can think of a pretty good reason why he isnā€™t on social media. Plus heā€™s just had a child and got married. Heā€™s not been continually refreshing the thread like us losers !

Super Tommy Clarke gives a shit.

Returning to Preston on the special train from MK Dons I found myself stood beside Tom, I just said pity about your disallowed goal and he excitedly talked me through it for the next 10 minutes, the guy had just had a very long day , a long train journey and was still prepared to give a bit of time to the nosey old fart.

I guess that a lot are what BPIG says, but there are the exceptions.

Super Tommy Clarke gives a shit.

Returning to Preston on the special train from MK Dons I found myself stood beside Tom, I just said pity about your disallowed goal and he excitedly talked me through it for the next 10 minutes, the guy had just had a very long day , a long train journey and was still prepared to give a bit of time to the nosey old fart.

I guess that a lot are what BPIG says, but there are the exceptions.
I share this. I spoke to Tom Clarke at a railway station and he was genuinely more than happy to talk - full of life. The same cannot be said for another player I met, sadly.