PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Trevor passing and Kircher coming along were very close together so I think you're mucking the water in that respect.

Whilst Trevor was around PR was his mouthpiece, the buck stopped with Trevor and signings were done with his permission regardless of whether we needed them or not, Risdale identified the likes of Moore and Armstrong and Trevor put a stop to them.

I think you need to realise that Risdale couldn't make a silk purse out of a sows ear whilst Trevor was here.

Things are different now and seem for the better.

Have some patience and faith.
Who identified Josh Murphy and Izzy Brown last summer. How much were they being paid? We need to stop making excuses for dogshit decisions.

Patience and faith has been worn thin after years of neglect and incompetence. For once they need to fucking step up.

Reading are interested in signing Shane Long….

Apparently they can only sign free agents or players on loan..

It always seems that way but looking down the list, most championship clubs have done 0-3 transfers, loads of frees and cheap undisclosed. There are a few like Swansea who have done a lot of business. I do agree, it's frustrating and it is dragging but still a bit of time left you know?

I never thought we would sort the deadwood out, quality in in this window and it's been a quiet one generally across the league. Just got to keep getting McCann style quality in/Daniel Johnson cheapies rather than panic buying Olosumbe style wastes
I agree it’s generally been quiet across the league, but it’s frustrating to see some sides making real strides e.g. Sunderland and Millwall while we just seem to be treading water. Big week coming up I feel/hope.

Trevor passing and Kircher coming along were very close together so I think you're mucking the water in that respect.

Whilst Trevor was around PR was his mouthpiece, the buck stopped with Trevor and signings were done with his permission regardless of whether we needed them or not, Risdale identified the likes of Moore and Armstrong and Trevor put a stop to them.

I think you need to realise that Risdale couldn't make a silk purse out of a sows ear whilst Trevor was here.

Things are different now and seem for the better.

Have some patience and faith.

There was a reason Trevor appointed Ridsdale and kept him on a tight leash.

Look at the man's history.

Ridsdale can't make a silk purse out of silk if he's still applying his mantra of 2 out of 5 represents success.

I have zero doubts that @Vinylman is a lasher, you literally know nothing about this PNE side, and the rest of your shite posts are just wumming.
Pal I have supported Pne for a very long time and I do not appreciate comments like yours .I am entitled to my opinion and if you think we have a championship level squad at present you must be taking to much of your medication.

Ridsdale can't make a silk purse out of silk if he's still applying his mantra of 2 out of 5 represents success.

If you’re focussing on Risdale’s chequered past then you certainly wouldn’t appoint him so I don’t see it as the reason for keeping him on a leash.

Who identified Josh Murphy and Izzy Brown last summer. How much were they being paid? We need to stop making excuses for dogshit decisions.

Patience and faith has been worn thin after years of neglect and incompetence. For once they need to fucking step up.

The rest of the club just get off scot free do they?

Others were involved in signing those 2 players as well.

Pal I have supported Pne for a very long time and I do not appreciate comments like yours .I am entitled to my opinion and if you think we have a championship level squad at present you must be taking to much of your medication.
Right now I think we have a squad that could stay up, no more. Hughes is one of possibly 6 players who could play for a team higher up the league.

Reactions: OB1
If you’re focussing on Risdale’s chequered past then you certainly wouldn’t appoint him so I don’t see it as the reason for keeping him on a leash.

Trevor liked people who knew, too put it politely, how to enter a deal through the back door.

He also knew those people weren't to be trusted, just used.

That's his 'professional' opinion, which probably would be deemed a complete failure if Trevor and Craig exercised any accountability for this charlatan's behaviour.

The rest of the club just get off scot free do they?

Others were involved in signing those 2 players as well.
So, just so we have this straight... you say Ridsdale brought Moore and Armstrong to the table. No one else was involved in those deals?

You said poor Ridsdale couldn't make much out of a sows ear. Yet didn't Murphy and Brown cost us over a million in wages?

I wonder if we'd have allocated those wages better we might have got more bang for our buck.

Trevor's gone now. Sadly the people at the club have no one left to blame but themselves if this summers recruitment goes tits up

So, just so we have this straight... you say Ridsdale brought Moore and Armstrong to the table. No one else was involved in those deals?

You said poor Ridsdale couldn't make much out of a sows ear. Yet didn't Murphy and Brown cost us over a million in wages?

I wonder if we'd have allocated those wages better we might have got more bang for our buck.

Trevor's gone now. Sadly the people at the club have no one left to blame but themselves if this summers recruitment goes tits up

No what you’re doing is using taking one part of a previous post and attaching in to a new one in a sweeping generalisation.

Those two signings were very poor but the manager at the time wanted them, Murphy had worked with Frankie at Norwich.

If PR didn’t sanction Murphy at the time he would have been accused of not backing the manager.

You can’t have it both ways.

This summers recruitment whether good or bad will be a collective project, Lowe is heavily involved in transfers and budgets.