PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

So, just so we have this straight... you say Ridsdale brought Moore and Armstrong to the table. No one else was involved in those deals?

You said poor Ridsdale couldn't make much out of a sows ear. Yet didn't Murphy and Brown cost us over a million in wages?

I wonder if we'd have allocated those wages better we might have got more bang for our buck.

Trevor's gone now. Sadly the people at the club have no one left to blame but themselves if this summers recruitment goes tits up

Moore wasn’t even brought to the table. Hemmings wouldn’t stump up the extra 400 or 500 grand needed to do that.

No what you’re doing is using taking one part of a previous post and attaching in to a new one in a sweeping generalisation.

Those two signings were very poor but the manager at the time wanted them, Murphy had worked with Frankie at Norwich.

If PR didn’t sanction Murphy at the time he would have been accused of not backing the manager.

You can’t have it both ways.

This summers recruitment whether good or bad will be a collective project, Lowe is heavily involved in transfers and budgets.
No, I'm not doing anything of the sort. You said Ridsdale identified Moore and Armstrong. You then said other people were involved in the Izzy and Murphy deals.

I asked for clarity on this because it sounds as if you are spinning a yarn to me. It doesn't take Columbo to see through your story.

So Frankie is 100% to blame for Murphy and Izzy. The "head coach" was able to push through a million pound deal to bring an out and out winger to the club when we were playing long ball 352.

Its absolutely ludicrous we signed every one of those players last summer. Millions went up in smoke. I can't have it both ways? I thought we had hired a "head coach" specifically so the club could tailor our recruitment for the long term.

How silly of me.

This summers recruitment does not have Trevor's interference. "You can't have it both ways".

Last edited:
It would, but the 4 players have to be solid-gold first teamers.

Not out of Peter's "2 out of 5 will do" bag.

On the robustness front, Brady already feels like one of the latter.
Aye, he does. I think he plays a part in rotation personally, but let’s see

And so it begins...

giphy.gif

No, I'm not doing anything of the sort. You said Ridsdale identified Moore and Armstrong. You then said other people were involved in the Izzy and Murphy deals.

I asked for clarity on this because it sounds as if you are spinning a yarn to me. It doesn't take Columbo to see through your story.

So Frankie is 100% to blame for Murphy and Izzy. The "head coach" was able to push through a million pound deal to bring an out and out winger to the club when we were playing long ball 352.

Its absolutely ludicrous we signed every one of those players last summer. Millions went up in smoke. I can't have it both ways? I thought we had hired a "head coach" specifically so the club could tailor our recruitment for the long term.

How silly of me.

This summers recruitment does not have Trevor's interference. "You can't have it both ways".

Not said anything of the sort and I’m not spinning a yarn.

Signings are a collective thing, you seem to levy all the blame at PR’s door and refuse to accept that Hemmings used to be a major factor.

Things are different and I wonder why?

Not said anything of the sort and I’m not spinning a yarn.

Signings are a collective thing, you seem to levy all the blame at PR’s door and refuse to accept that Hemmings used to be a major factor.

Things are different and I wonder why?
Signings are a collective thing when it suits you. But it's also "Ridsdale identified Moore". Forgive me but you sound like you are spiralling.

Hemmings was a major factor in our failure. Riddler was the advisor. I blame them both. But one of them is gone now. And our summer recruitment isn't exactly going to plan is it so far? So talking about Trev is pointless.

If this summer recruitment turns to shit I will be expecting questions to be asked and some people in positions of authority to be departing. Would you not agree?