PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

It seems that Aragon maybe isn't ITK after all......... The blessed Barm Chip rules OK........
Seriously. Let’s wait at least 48 since his post before we start having a pop at somebody who has been right most of time. He never said he was signing today at all.

Seriously. Let’s wait at least 48 since his post before we start having a pop at somebody who has been right most of time. He never said he was signing today at all.
Heard a few saying he would of had to of signed by 12pm today to be eligible so there is no point rushing this deal, it will probably be completed early next week is my guess

People are just panicking because he hasn’t said anything, it’s funny to watch people melt down at nothing
Don’t sense anyone is Panicking, more like pissed off we haven’t signed a RWB that we’ve needed since Fisher Left and a decent forward that we needed before Ched got injured.

Don’t sense anyone is Panicking, more like pissed off we haven’t signed a RWB that we’ve needed since Fisher Left and a decent forward that we needed before Ched got injured.
No they definitely are. Even after Chip’s post last night which was in no way relevant to the BNC deal, people were panicking straight away and are doing the same today just because the deal isn’t done yet.

Sorry sent off meant to say since his injury problems

Fuck knows why anyone would panic about whether an ITK is right or wrong. They don't actually make the signings happen.

If ITK news is legit then you would literally find out a few hours later via official confirmation anyway. If they are wrong then nothing changes. 🤷

In no way panicking and Aragon May yet come good, I hope so……Just frustrated at the apparent lack of action….

take notes GIF by US National Archives

Buzzing for tommorow after watching the first bit of weekend warmup, gonna be a good one hopefully

The lad was still training with Arsenal today but don't be surprised if we get another "look around" type situation tomorrow.

More likely than not he will be here next week.

Quite a bit of interest in him too.

Still think Callum will get done eventually and don't rule out a CB loan either.

The lad was still training with Arsenal today but don't be surprised if we get another "look around" type situation tomorrow.

Still think Callum will get done eventually and don't rule out a CB loan either.
I much prefer Meerkat Chip and thanks for the update .

Good one. If you posted more frequently I wouldn't have to discuss 1970's punk bands.

I'm a bit surprised, but pleased at the CB reference.