PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

The lad was still training with Arsenal today but don't be surprised if we get another "look around" type situation tomorrow.

More likely than not he will be here next week.

Quite a bit of interest in him too.

Still think Callum will get done eventually and don't rule out a CB loan either.
On CB may we see a surprise departure 👀

The lad was still training with Arsenal today but don't be surprised if we get another "look around" type situation tomorrow.

Still think Callum will get done eventually and don't rule out a CB loan either.
The blessed Barm has spoken!.......We love you Chip.......

Good one. If you posted more frequently I wouldn't have to discuss 1970's punk bands.

I'm a bit surprised, but pleased at the CB reference.
It was good to hear, it's about strength in depth. We have two forwards (3 counting Ched) but no-one is saying we don't need another.

Fucking love you Chip

Possibly a CB is one of the players Lowe mentioned may want to move out 'to get some games', leaving space for an incoming?

The question is, who? Bauer? Diaby?
Bauer I’d imagine, Lowe is definitely not keen on him

Well, Tequila will be tactically positioned on the back row of the Invincibles tomorrow keeping a keen eye on the “box”….