PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

The lardy dollop has used the same reference to Cincinnatus before (when he was Mayor of London). He likes to think that the plebs will be impressed by his grasp of all things classical. Sadly, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Bunter will be back.
Expect the turd to wash up on a beach near Margate in a couple of weeks.

Yep, you do, you really do.

Your lies are a joy to behold. Blue to the core, and a liar to boot. Typical Tory. Shame you just won’t admit it rather than playing this ridiculous charade.
If I was a Tory I’d admit I was a Tory. You bunch of fuckwits won’t deter me from saying so.

You and others are just too fucking stupid to understand that things are not black and white.

If I was a Tory I’d admit I was a Tory. You bunch of fuckwits won’t deter me from saying so.

You and others are just too fucking stupid to understand that things are not black and white.
What is black and white is that you write post after post of total support for the Tories. The latest was that Boris ‘got Brexit Done’. What a complete crock of shit. All he has actually done is said that he ‘got Brexit done’. So you are either as thick as a whales penis or you’re a Tory supporter. At times I struggle with which you are but I reckon it’s a Tory.

Stop posting support for them and maybe just maybe people will stop thinking you support them.

Or just continue lying, it’s up to you I suppose.

What is black and white is that you write post after post of total support for the Tories. The latest was that Boris ‘got Brexit Done’. What a complete crock of shit. All he has actually done is said that he ‘got Brexit done’. So you are either as thick as a whales penis or you’re a Tory supporter. At times I struggle with which you are but I reckon it’s a Tory.

Stop posting support for them and maybe just maybe people will stop thinking you support them.

Or just continue lying, it’s up to you I suppose.
If you were not so fucking stupid, same with others, you will notice that I do not offer "support" for the Tories, I give an alternative point of view to what is usually bullshit, misrepresentation, and petty bollocks that the idiots on here post.

I'll have a discussion about how shit the Tories are all day long, just as long as we start off with facts, not partisan bullshit.

The Bodger, just loves to get people locked up, what a tosser.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...led-to-british-sikhs-alleged-torture-in-india

1662577355617.png
Jagtar Singh Johal, from Dunbarton in Scotland, was unlawfully arrested
in the Punjab 2017. Photograph: Free Jaggi Campaign

Labour has accused Boris Johnson of authorising the sharing of intelligence that led to the imprisonment and alleged torture of a UK-based Sikh activist in India.

A Foreign Office minister refused to confirm or deny Johnson’s alleged involvement – during his time as foreign secretary – in the case of Jagtar Singh Johal, who has been detained for five years without trial.

The minister, Rehman Chishti, also declined to say whether UK security services passed on information that led to the kidnap of Johal, who is accused of conspiracy to murder and being part of a terrorist gang.

Lawyers for Johal, from Dumbarton in Scotland, say he was tortured, including being given electric shocks, after his unlawful arrest in the Punjab in 2017.

God Almighty...........Just imagine if johnson got back in again................. It's actually beyond belief but the way politics is going in this Country at the moment it honestly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It really wouldn't :eek:
sheeple-sheep.gif

Not at all, in your world blue is the colour.

Stop praising them at every opportunity and I will stop pointing it out.