PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Opposition supporters who actually seem to like us.

I went to the Milan Derby and it was by far the best atmosphere I’ve ever seen, absolutely incredible. The stadium is amazing except there wasn’t enough leg room to sit down and there wasn’t a chance of getting to the bar or toilets due to the poor design of the ground.
Only 3/4 full when I went (0-0 against Torino...), So the bar wasn't an issue at all, the €2 coffee served in Italian stadiums is better than the poncey, £5 a cup coffee shops in England.

I went to the Milan Derby and it was by far the best atmosphere I’ve ever seen, absolutely incredible. The stadium is amazing except there wasn’t enough leg room to sit down and there wasn’t a chance of getting to the bar or toilets due to the poor design of the ground.
Isn't that part of the charm though. I really miss the stench of the old town end, the metal fences and getting pushed around when we scored.

Managed to get to the San Siro a few years back, travesty it's going. It's a work of art.
I'm going to Italy on Wednesday to watch England v Italy in the san siro .found out yesterday that I can't get a ticket .gutted .would of loved to watch a game in the San siro .

Sounds like Kenilworth Road apart from the atmosphere.

For a 'big' club, albeit resting very firmly on Past Glories, Hillsborough is a shithole.
And that's without taking into account  that FA Cup semifinal.
From the red half of the city it is affectionately known as the RUST BUCKET and that is putting it mildly.

Sheffield Wednesday has pillars doesn’t it ? A pet hate of mine is pitched that are higher up than the lowest rows in a stand, if you get stuck at the front you spend 90 minutes watching legs.
If i remember correctly werent Wednesday the first club to actually have a cantilever stand?

Sheffield Wednesday has pillars doesn’t it ? A pet hate of mine is pitched that are higher up than the lowest rows in a stand, if you get stuck at the front you spend 90 minutes watching legs.
Thought you loved looking at legs 🥰

A quick glance on their MB and there are a number if complimentary posts about us from Sheffield Utd supporters.

"Great away end"

"My favourite Lancashire club if I had to pick one"

"One of the best grounds in the country'
"Yes really"

"Dwarfs Blackpool in every conceivable way. Superior stadium, support, history. The lashers look on enviously from the other end of the M55 knowing they will be forever in Prestons shadow"

OK,I made the last one up.😁

Thanks for the 3 points too maybe 🤷🏼

Always easier to be complimentary after a victory

Blade in peace here.(remember me), we spoke about past glories of both our clubs, and the legends in that era. Sir Tom, Nat, Sir Stan, and our Jimmy Hagan etc. Those were the days. I consider both our clubs have stayed true to our roots, and I am proud of that fact. the chip butty song epitomizes our northern working class heritage. I bet those southern ponces don't even know what a Woodbine is. As you know, we have just had two years in the Prem. so boring, so predictable, I am glad we are in the championship as anybody can spring surprises. The money in the Prem. is obscene, It distorts everything.
Considering the game tomorrow, i hope we win, obviously, but if not, so be it.
Best of luck for the rest of the season.
Our January saviour no doubt.

We do so love a player with a W in his surname.