PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How Low(e) Can We Go?

Somerset Exile

Patron
What is our lowest attendance at a league match in the Championship, the way we are performing at the moment do you think we could possibly beat that record?

Is it all Private Fraser or am I jus being a stupid boy?

Will it all be over by Christmas, season done and dusted ?

Will there be a War Chest in January or will we have already surrendered waving the White Flags?

Or am I panicking to soon and should be listening to Copral Jones message?

It’s all a bit Grim-Mr-Risdale, what’s he going to do about it?

I noticed a lot of empty seats on the town end yesterday, this is pretty much sold out by season ticket holders isn't it ? Think people might already be fed up .

I noticed a lot of empty seats on the town end yesterday, this is pretty much sold out by season ticket holders isn't it ? Think people might already be fed up .
There were more during the last 5 mins!

I, like thousands of others are counted in the official attendance whether I attend or not. Therefore we're likely to get our highest average attendance this season since the early 60s.
Season ticket holders are counted in the attendance wether they attend or not, so 12,000 plus away fans and any walk on, should see a really good home average attendance 14 to 15 k...... all good if you are looking to sell... 🤔

Most of Inv Pav is sold out but loads of seats nr me yesterday below where I sit & are all sold to ticket holders on ticket website.

What is our lowest attendance at a league match in the Championship, the way we are performing at the moment do you think we could possibly beat that record?

Will there be a War Chest in January or will we have already surrendered waving the White Flags?

I thought Ryan Lowe was manager, not Arthur Lowe.

They've all been nicked.

A few have said this before, people bought the season tickets because they were cheaper than usual, I, like many other pne fans were always going to buy a season ticket regardless if they were reduced or not. We are all disappointed but fortunes can change quickly in this league, I don't think a lot of the teams we have faced have been particularly good at all if you ask me, Sheff Utd were pretty awful yesterday but they still won, we still pick up consistent points and are not at the relegation zone, Yes the goals are a point of concern but by January if we sell off Evans, Maguire and Johnson then that cash could be used to get that proper quality player we have been crying out for, I firmly believe if that cash was there this summer then this team would be fucking flying in the league since a lot of the targets we identified this summer and doing very well for their clubs. Also just want to say that i think the club knew that they could not lower the wage bill low enough to be able to get in that extra personnel, Johnson, Maguire and Evans have all been handed new contracts since they joined the club meaning they are probably among the highest earners, once they are gone and get a bit of cash for them then I think this team can really flourish.

A few have said this before, people bought the season tickets because they were cheaper than usual, I, like many other pne fans were always going to buy a season ticket regardless if they were reduced or not. We are all disappointed but fortunes can change quickly in this league, I don't think a lot of the teams we have faced have been particularly good at all if you ask me, Sheff Utd were pretty awful yesterday but they still won, we still pick up consistent points and are not at the relegation zone, Yes the goals are a point of concern but by January if we sell off Evans, Maguire and Johnson then that cash could be used to get that proper quality player we have been crying out for, I firmly believe if that cash was there this summer then this team would be fucking flying in the league since a lot of the targets we identified this summer and doing very well for their clubs. Also just want to say that i think the club knew that they could not lower the wage bill low enough to be able to get in that extra personnel, Johnson, Maguire and Evans have all been handed new contracts since they joined the club meaning they are probably among the highest earners, once they are gone and get a bit of cash for them then I think this team can really flourish.
Nobody is giving us cash for Johnson, Maguire or Evans.

Identifying targets is not landing and signing targets, because literally anyone can identify targets.

"We'll be able to buy targets that we have consistently failed to buy in the past, if first we get another 3 players off the wage bill" is not a recipe for success, it's a recipe for yet more Hemmings cost-cutting with no guarantee they'll sign anybody - it's a recipe for an even worse (but much cheaper to pay) squad than the one we've got now.