PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hemmings family - time to go?

Hemmings family - time to go?

• Total voters
Yeah, but has Joan ever scored an hat trick ??
Filth.

(Apologies Joan, but it did walk-into a bit of "Ohhh matron" territory😉)
(Apologies Ando, for borrowing this er, well-worn Thunder of Yours🙄......& I still want to hear the Official Approved Tale of Yours at Yuletide.)

Filth.

(Apologies Ando, for borrowing this er, well-worn Thunder of Yours🙄......& I still want to hear the Official Approved Tale of Yours at Yuletide.)
I thought Yuletide was meant to be a time of joy and happiness. 🤔

It’s must be very difficult sometimes for any local media to ‘get stuck in’ to a club like ours without risking their relationship. I think George has done it really well and it needed to be said.
Yep, Hodgson also diligently reported the club's line early in the summer, e.g.:

"PNE are set for a busy summer transfer window, as manager Ryan Lowe aims to build a squad capable of playing his way and competing at the business end of the table" (May 4)​
"LancsLive understands that at least three permanent additions are far down the line, with those hoping to be wrapped up in the next couple of weeks" (May 30)​
"Recent history tells us that North End just don't go down that route [signing established Championship players]. Those proven names never seem to be the ones to come to Deepdale, with financial competition making it a tough ask. But the belief in Lowe's voice was clear and PNE have been linked with their fair share of players who tick the gaffer's box.​
"Andre Gray, Cyrus Christie, Freddie Woodman and Xavi Quintilla have all plied their trade in the Championship before" (June 13)​

etc., etc.

So it's only fair he also gets to report on the complete failure of all that early optimism and the so-called shackle-loosening.

Wouldn't surprise me if the North/South Divisions of old return (makes sense financially) and/or Summer Football (March - October) rather than Winter Football given the cheaper costs.
Don't be daft JD. Your idea is too sensible and would help, financially, the clubs who need it most. When have the FA/EFL ever given a fuck about that?

Best article I’ve read for ages that by GH Absolutely read the room Let’s see if they respond ? I’m guessing they will with more budget slashing This is not going to end well
Also, on championship podcast " another copy and paste season " perfect summing up!

Filth.

It’s a date…..

I will meet you under the mistletoe…

Aye, Carlisle v Exeter, Gillingham v Barrow for example must be a bloody nightmare.
aye glory days them away at gillingham on a tuesday night in the 90s quality on the mercers coach, least sense club was slowly moving forward ! unlike now, on a serious not any news if the kop is being taken over after the gym went cos thats a big area to fill rental wise