PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Split the Kop for the Lashers game. .

Not that I know of , only them whining about flying wheelie bins.......... The " recent events " that I'm referring to is the sour mood and the utter crap that Ridsdale penned and Craig signed ( who the hell refers to their dad as Mr Hemmings :rolleyes: ) ? ......... Ridsdale may become less amicable with regard to keeping us fans happy. He's stupid enough to pull such a stunt imho...
Giving Blackpool the full Kop after this would be a disaster for PNE and their relationship with the fans.

I can't see it. Unless we have an absolutely abominable run it's still a game that people come out for.

Giving Blackpool the full Kop after this would be a disaster for PNE and their relationship with the fans.

I can't see it. Unless we have an absolutely abominable run it's still a game that people come out for.

Totally agree mate... But things seem to be going quite sour rather quickly... More and more seem to be realising that the fans are taken for granted..

Way they're going we could match the amount of tickets they gave us and they'd still struggle to shift them. Weird little club with weird little fans.

Agree and many who went on kop last season loved it and prob want it open again. Not 5k Lashers like Burnley got few weeks ago. Blackpool game does bring out more folk who might cause issues etc. But would like it open again.

I was speaking to a lasher at the Lancashire Cricket match at Blackpool a few weeks back.

Now we all know they are compulsive liars , but what he told me was this:

They are compulsive liars.

Not sure what the exact minimum is we can get them at Deepdale but even if it involves installing more concourse doors that has to he done. Was told ages ago this would happen again re our allocation.

Blackpool once again defining the word tin pot.

They are compulsive liars.

Not sure what the exact minimum is we can get them at Deepdale but even if it involves installing more concourse doors that has to he done. Was told ages ago this would happen again re our allocation.

Blackpool once again defining the word tin pot.
We should give them the minimum possible allocation we can and put them in the top corner with the worst possible view.
I know it's not their fans fault, but if their club wants to continue with the poor allocation when it could easily be bigger then so should we.
Unfortunately I think the powers that be at Deepdale might decide otherwise come the return fixture to maximise their revenue return. 🤔🙄

I hope you are right, but money talks and it seems that is all that matters to the owners. 🙄🤔

I've no concerns about it.

They will get the smallest possible allocation.