PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hemmings family - time to go?

Hemmings family - time to go?

• Total voters
Riddler knew exactly how much he had been allocated by the family to bring in players. He should have made sure his priority was a forward and not rely on Archer coming back.
He doesn't have a big budget but his negotiating skills appear to be close to nil.
Talk at beginning of season was of all positions having 2 players per place. Then it became just 4 players, then 2, followed closely by "we've run out of money"'.
OK family don't invest enough (youth and priorities spring to mind) but surely the one constant is the Riddler. What advise is he giving his bosses. I bet it's not a detailed probable minimum investment or an explanation as to why he wastes so much of their money.
There isn't currently any real call for change amongst fans but if we have a run of bad results after the January window I can see a mass exodus of fans especially those who have never known first division/premiership football
And if we have a good run of results your fox may be shot!

As usual, I don't think its particularly valid to moan about someone else not putting their money into a loss making business when there is a sketchy chance of any return at best.

We can moan about how they go about spending the money they do put in, we can moan about the lack of an apparent strategy or plan and we can moan about the cavalier and disrespectful way they sometimes treat fans.

As usual, I don't think its particularly valid to moan about someone else not putting their money into a loss making business when there is a sketchy chance of any return at best.

We can moan about how they go about spending the money they do put in, we can moan about the lack of an apparent strategy or plan and we can moan about the cavalier and disrespectful way they sometimes treat fans.

He bought it for ten bob and was obliged to support and improve it or flog it ( and not for the stupid sum he was reputed to want ie all his money back 70mil was it? ) ... He did support but he didn't improve...And that approach is continuing.In fact if they are to make us self sustaining as has been reported then we are off to L1.

In fact if they are to make us self sustaining as has been reported then we are off to L1.
Yup, I'm glad people are cottoning on. Ultimately this is only going one way.

The last couple of results give me a bit more hope holding out for this season. Another window or two like the last (which I entirely expect) and we know where its going to end up eventually.

Yup, I'm glad people are cottoning on. Ultimately this is only going one way.

The last couple of results give me a bit more hope holding out for this season. Another window or two like the last (which I entirely expect) and we know where its going to end up eventually.

Yep, two great wins but in reality we're going to have to get very very lucky this season or with this ownership I know where we are headed if they don't change their approach... Even without injuries and suspensions this squad will only hit mid table.... And the owners ( given the last windows exploits ) are not going to do more than they need to..

Forest with an interesting approach:

"Some of those principles were forgotten by the club this summer as owner Marinakis and his son Miltos became increasingly involved in signings following their surprise promotion."

Owners sticking their noses in on players and it goes tits up.... Who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

I've no idea whose really at fault but even an idiot like me knows bringing in 22 players is lunacy............. Okay, I'm simple but how about letting the lads that got you up have a stab at it and then building/improving on weak positions?..........

Some clubs deserve everything that they get..

Has The Riddler been sending out post match arse-covering messages to his text buddies tonight?

"Some of those principles were forgotten by the club this summer as owner Marinakis and his son Miltos became increasingly involved in signings following their surprise promotion."

Owners sticking their noses in on players and it goes tits up.... Who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

I've no idea whose really at fault but even an idiot like me knows bringing in 22 players is lunacy............. Okay, I'm simple but how about letting the lads that got you up have a stab at it and then building/improving on weak positions?..........

Some clubs deserve everything that they get..

And we are one of them ?