PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

An open letter to the custodians of Preston North End Football Club, from fan groups and supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the powers that be will wait until after tonight's game to issue a response.
They might even try to wait until the WC break when they'll expect people to have their minds on England getting knocked out! ;)

Thanks to all that contributed to this. I'm looking forward to a response but on the other hand I'm not expecting much from the club.

I don't expect us to spend millions on millions challenging for the league title year on year but I certainly want to feel that the club is trying and have a sense of optimism. I want a club to be proud of.

Thanks again

Good letter and wholehearted support some of the matters raised which are a concern for all North End. What is the long term plan for the club? Ryan Lowe obviously wants to strengthen but matters such as not given Liam Lindsay a new contract or extension are worrying. We'll have to wait and see but won't hold my breathe and no doubt a statement will be issued on the PNE Web site but nothing will change

The response, in isolation, is absolutely the right approach.

However, I'm extremely skeptical that:

A. Anyone relevant other than the Riddler will show up;
B. It will turn in to a mini-fans forum, where nothing concrete is said or delivered upon.

Time will tell.

To my previous comment on here, i am actually surprised they didn't give a basic response, it was actually quite open and well thought out and finally giving selected fans from these groups a proper chance to talk to Craig and Peter.

All the points raised are 💯 spot on and needed to raised sadly it’s clear the fan base and the board are on 2 totally different wavelengths and as more time goes by the Clearer this is becoming hopefully we get a positive response or just a response in general but I don’t hold much hope as this board remains in charge the best we can hope for is we stand still ie a mid/lower mid table championship till at least a forward thinking board can take over and give us hope again.

Status
Not open for further replies.