PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

An open letter to the custodians of Preston North End Football Club, from fan groups and supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best case scenario in my opinion. Much better than a statement from Peter basically telling us to put up and shut up.

Whether the meeting will change anything is another story.
...or maybe the meeting will be his opportunity to tell the fans to put up and shut up face-to-face? Hopefully not.

Meeting full of yes men. Exactly what they want rather than addressing the actual problems.

Full of people who’ll be happy to be there and fall for the bullshite they spout

To my previous comment on here, i am actually surprised they didn't give a basic response, it was actually quite open and well thought out and finally giving selected fans from these groups a proper chance to talk to Craig and Peter.
No mention Craig will be there , just representatives

Meeting full of yes men. Exactly what they want rather than addressing the actual problems.

Full of people who’ll be happy to be there and fall for the bullshite they spout
Doubt it, people have spent a lot of money this season on flags, season tickets, organising displays etc.., and the club haven't changed their ways or "play your part" like they were saying all summer.

The World Cup break gives these 22 ( 2/ group ) people time to meet together 2 / 3 times and/or in some kind of zoom grouping to agree on the number / type of questions to be asked so as not to go over the same question-ground more than once. It would be nice for the 11 groups to know how long the meeting is scheduled to take.
It would be useful if the meeting was recorded - and getting played 'live' would be even better.

Fair response from the club to be honest. As long as those representatives aren't "silenced" when the meeting actually takes place.

At least the club have acknowledged there are issues to be addressed. I just hope they don’t spout the usual generic clap trap and are honest with us all.

I will be putting a discussion up in the patron section to see who may be interested in attending the meeting with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.