PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Reading v PNE - 04/11/22 - KO:20:00 - Championship

Get In. Great result 👏 Was going to give MoM award to Brady but Ched Evans 2 goals were belters & deserves MoM. Looks like fisty pumps might be on from Ryan Lowe tonight 👊👊👊 Up to 5th. Onwards & Upwards to the Lions next Sat at Deepdale

@MrHodgeheg123 I know when I've called it wrong, and today I called it wrong. Doubling his goals tally over 34 games says longterm he's done, but tonight it's Evans' night. COYW.

Good win tonight up to 5th currently with of course tomorrow's games to go see where we are then. But 3 wins from Boro Swansea & Reading I did not expect really. Onto Millwall next week which feels like last day of season due to the break. another big test but COYW.

Good job this meeting is happening soon otherwise could be absolutely flying by the time it happens (I know it's not about league position but still) 🤣