PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still baffled why on earth Gerrard kept Archer at Villa for the first half of the season, he wasn't getting game time and clearly is not prem ready, apart from just gaining some experience being around the first team, he has not gained anything from being kept there, he has basically been stripped of scoring more goals for his career.

I am still baffled why on earth Gerrard kept Archer at Villa for the first half of the season, he wasn't getting game time and clearly is not prem ready, apart from just gaining some experience being around the first team, he has not gained anything from being kept there, he has basically been stripped of scoring more goals for his career.
I guess he was 3rd choice behind Watkins and Ings. Couldn’t get in ahead of them and neither got injured. On the bench enough but clearly not deemed ready until desperate at the end of games.

I like so totally like agree with what you're like saying.

I hope you made sure you rose in intonation at the end of your sentence too.

You hear that with a lot of people born in my era and into the late 90s, it sounds awful coming from people with British accents, Americans and Canadians can get away with it just about.

I hope you made sure you rose in intonation at the end of your sentence too.

You hear that with a lot of people born in my era and into the late 90s, it sounds awful coming from people with British accents, Americans and Canadians can get away with it just about.
Dude, bro seriously... Like seriously you're so correct right now. I'm gonna like you're post already.

I know what you mean, I was born in 88 and have noticed it.

What does 'even' even mean? It is tautology pure and simple. What does that mean is just the same as what does that even mean.

If we all have to list something that boils our piss this is one of mine. Where did this superfluous 'even' come from. My guess is the US.

Commentators who say on the 4th replay of a ref ruling out a potential penalty;

"Ohhhhh I've seen them given"

Yes. You have seen them given. Wrongly.

Not american necessarily but "philosophy", "identity", "project".....PLEASE JUST FUCK OFF.

If someone offered £10m-£15m, plus add-ons for Archer I reckon Villa would offload. Can see Emery having a few of his own, higher class targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.