PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Podcast

Have there ever been any thoughts of having one of the regulars temporarily holding the reigns when Jake is off? Be nice to hear a Jimmy led podcast every so often I think - some box office content guaranteed :)

Have there ever been any thoughts of having one of the regulars temporarily holding the reigns when Jake is off? Be nice to hear a Jimmy led podcast every so often I think - some box office content guaranteed :)

Has Jimmy been on recently. He seems to have slowed down his output

No, took on a new role with work and with two kids at home I struggle for time more than previously.

Lads have been doing a sterling job without me mind but will make a re-appearance soon
Hope everything is going well with work and the family! Hope you had a nice Christmas and all the best for 2022.

Popcorn at the ready for your next appearance....

Hello folks, thanks for all the support last year. I know a few of you have been asking what happened and wondering when we'll be back.

My 2022 ended fairly naff. My son was admitted to hospital on the 18th of December and got discharged on the 27th, had his first on Ward 8 at RPH which was not what my mrs I had imagined but it was the best place for him. Thankfully he's home now, with a feeding tube in his nose mind, but he's doing better and we're just waiting on some test results.

On the 19th, my grandad had a stroke and sadly passed away on the 27th so I've been spending a lot of time with my family over the past few weeks and to be quite honest, barring going to the games, I've largely switched off from North End and football in general. I can only apologise for the lack of updates/pods but we'll be back soon.

My grandad's funeral is on the 17th January and I'm talking to the boys and we're looking to pencil in a return recording date ASAP.

As I said earlier here, thanks for the support and kind messages in the last 12 months, hopefully 2023 is a better one.

Happy New Year!

Looking forward to your return, but don't rush back! Make sure you and your family are good first. Thanks for all the effort you and the others put in!

Hello folks, thanks for all the support last year. I know a few of you have been asking what happened and wondering when we'll be back.

My 2022 ended fairly naff. My son was admitted to hospital on the 18th of December and got discharged on the 27th, had his first on Ward 8 at RPH which was not what my mrs I had imagined but it was the best place for him. Thankfully he's home now, with a feeding tube in his nose mind, but he's doing better and we're just waiting on some test results.

On the 19th, my grandad had a stroke and sadly passed away on the 27th so I've been spending a lot of time with my family over the past few weeks and to be quite honest, barring going to the games, I've largely switched off from North End and football in general. I can only apologise for the lack of updates/pods but we'll be back soon.

My grandad's funeral is on the 17th January and I'm talking to the boys and we're looking to pencil in a return recording date ASAP.

As I said earlier here, thanks for the support and kind messages in the last 12 months, hopefully 2023 is a better one.

Happy New Year!
So sorry to hear about the events which have transpired over Christmas in your family.

Hope you and your family are coping during this difficult time and the little one is on the road to recovery.

All the best to you as always. Take care of yourself and the family.

Happy New Year!
Wishing you and yours all the best for 2023, Jake. Come back in your own time, mate, there will be plenty of time for North End but you only get one family.

Best Wishes

John

Nothing from you lot for weeks and then one very shit result and you’re all over social media with a slagging off of Lowe. Why’s that?
No podcast (due to reasons above) but still entitled to have an opinion via social media.

It's probably a good job we can't record these next 48hrs in all honesty.