PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Birmingham City v PNE - 21/01/33 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Yep, Lowe's possession-based football works best when we have hardly any possession.
Yes, but the question is why RL can’t do that at home. We tend to be better when team
Ms come at us, but that only works in away games.

Yes, but the question is why RL can’t do that at home. We tend to be better when team
Ms come at us, but that only works in away games.
Because home teams almost always have more of the ball. And we aren’t very good at that. You can’t force the opposite to try and have possession

Been miserable as sin about North End this week, cancelled my hotel in Brum as hadn't bought my ticket yet, having a partial detox.

Her indoors took me into Preston, not been for a long time, got even more miserable, what happened?

Checked in via here, 2-0 up, checked the table, were currently 2 points off the playoffs.

Now miserable as sin I didn't go.

This fucking club.

Because home teams almost always have more of the ball. And we aren’t very good at that. You can’t force the opposite to try and have possession
Norwich would’ve!

Been miserable as sin about North End this week, cancelled my hotel in Brum as hadn't bought my ticket yet, having a partial detox.

Her indoors took me into Preston, not been for a long time, got even more miserable, what happened?

Checked in via here, 2-0 up, checked the table, were currently 2 points off the playoffs.

Now miserable as sin I didn't go.

This fucking club.
Don’t worry, still plenty of time for us to turn it around……..