PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Robbie Brady

He’s the same mould of McGeady for me. He’s a different class above anything we have or have had for some time! Anyone who’s played the game can see his intelligence, in a proper team he’d be made to look even better, but he’s top class even his cynical tackles helps break the game up when we need it to.

Thought this since the opening day at Wigan. He's a cut above most of our squad, maybe Whiteman excepted (although not for long by the sound of things...).

I remember commenting on here after the Swansea win in Nov along the lines of great leadership & discipline. Top player & can see he has the ability to manage a game well. Senior players need to lead from the front. We've really missed him recently. Need to sign him up for next season for sure. Been a very shrewd acquisition on a free.

I agree he’s our most important player - more so than Whiteman for me and if the Norwich game didn’t make it clear enough: if Potts, Storey, Lindsey, Hughes, Brady are available, then that’s our Defence.
Diaby for Storey and I'm with you.