PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Mick McCarthy to be sacked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a good point, totally forgot about him.

You’d imagine Grimshaw goes straight back in now Appleton isn’t actively trying to relegate them 😔
I've heard this may be the case, although my source says Maxwell is the better keeper. He also says, that if Maxwell is playing 2nd fiddle to Grimshaw, then he behaves like a complete arse. I think we knew that anyway, after his time here and subsequent events after being replaced by Rudd.
I can't see Big Mick putting up with Agent Maxwell's surly behaviour.

Shows what freaks they are, they think people with 10 fingers aren't normal.

“Until we play them...Preston is just some dark place ' inhabited by mutant 10 fingered, germ spilled people, who live in a warped world, just filled with envy and jealousy at everyone else's success”

😂😂😂

Shows what freaks they are, they think people with 10 fingers aren't normal.

“Until we play them...Preston is just some dark place ' inhabited by mutant 10 fingered, germ spilled people, who live in a warped world, just filled with envy and jealousy at everyone else's success”

😂😂😂
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. I’m not from Preston though.

And the optimism has come crashing down 😂😂. Already a few complaining about how he set them up

2-0 Looks like the Hovercraft to their winnable game is going down.
hovercraft+007.jpg

2-1

Southampton have made 10 changes for today’s game from their EFL semi-final game v Newcastle last Tuesday and 8 changes since their last Prem game last Saturday v Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.