PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

I heard a whisper that the away kit isnā€™t white but likewise not confidentā€¦

Someone will start the '" We are allowed to wear out home kit everywhere we want" now.

Thanks šŸ˜…

One thing I'd like the club to do with the away/third is to adjust the crest colours.
So the club crest compliments the colour of the kit.

Here's the rumoured Newcastle kits for the coming season. You can see the white version of the crest used on the green shirt.

P.S They better not bring back the green kits again...

One thing I'd like the club to do with the away/third is to adjust the crest colours.
So the club crest compliments the colour of the kit.

Here's the rumoured Newcastle kits for the coming season. You can see the white version of the crest used on the green shirt.

P.S They better not bring back the green kits again...

I would be amazed and disappointed if we brought back a green kit.

There was only one reason we had a green/green/yellow kit and it was down to one person.

Got a sneaky feeling we will go navy blue and white away - yellow 3rd kit.

I would be amazed and disappointed if we brought back a green kit.

There was only one reason we had a green/green/yellow kit and it was down to one person.

Got a sneaky feeling we will go navy blue and white away - yellow 3rd kit.
I'd be ok with that.
I expect them to play safe for our first season then hopefully kick on from there!

I expect something similar to be honest.
If it was my choice I'd go for a Sky Blue or Black kit

Is anyone heading to the clearance sale on Friday?

Looks likely there will be a few shirts available and Iā€™ve been after the yellow one - I was after one early this year but the club was out of stock. I've dropped the clubshop team an email to see if they can order me one as Iā€™m away with the family on Friday so canā€™t go plus I don't know of anyone that could go on my behalf.

Wondered if anyone would be able to pick me one up if possible? Happy to pay etc..

Is anyone heading to the clearance sale on Friday?

Looks likely there will be a few shirts available and Iā€™ve been after the yellow one - I was after one early this year but the club was out of stock. I've dropped the clubshop team an email to see if they can order me one as Iā€™m away with the family on Friday so canā€™t go plus I don't know of anyone that could go on my behalf.

Wondered if anyone would be able to pick me one up if possible? Happy to pay etc..
Tomorrow's Friday or next week?