PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Scumbag Sheff Weds Fans

StayathomeFan

Club President
Absolutely dispicable what they did but Prison??
They deserve to be shamed without question but sending them to prison when we cant even send people whom stab and rape to prison is too far. I think them being in Even court is probably too far, yes 100% wrong,, disgusting and shameful but society should judge and punish them. Taking this to court and handing a potential jail term is getting closer and closer to the erosion of free speach and iI feel setting a very dangerous precendent.

Sheffield Wednesday?

I think the crowdfunding the fanbase are doing is far more powerful than a jail term either way.

The thing that annoys me is that one of them showed absolutely no remorse when interviewed by the police….

When Dale Houghton was asked about his actions he said that it was “ enjoyable banter “ and he “ found it funny “

He should be ashamed of himself…

The thing that annoys me is that one of them showed absolutely no remorse when interviewed by the police….

When Dale Houghton was asked about his actions he said that it was “ enjoyable banter “ and he “ found it funny “

He should be ashamed of himself…
A lost cause

I hope he is happy with his nights work , because he has now been sacked from his job !!!
If I employed him I would do exactly the same.
He has pressed the self destruct button and he has only himself to blame.
Can’t really be anything other than a brainless moron.
Won’t find it easy to find any other employer willing to take him on.
Poverty and self remorse may well await him.

If I employed him I would do exactly the same.
He has pressed the self destruct button and he has only himself to blame.
Can’t really be anything other than a brainless moron.
Won’t find it easy to find any other employer willing to take him on.
Poverty and self remorse may well await him.
Serves himself right…..

I hope he is happy with his nights work , because he has now been sacked from his job !!!
Is it a sackable offence though? What he has done is disgusting, but can his behaviour outside his job be sackable? Unless he is in a higher profile job and brings a company into disrepute🤔

just read he was off his head on coke, and could face a prison sentence, he really has been an absolute cretin.

Last edited:
I agree that it's disgusting what they did but not worthy of prison. I think the public shaming and potential for being assaulted on the street that they are facing and the loss of his job is probably punishment enough.

Going to prison for holding up a picture seems a bit much.

Suppose it's a whole different discussion but this is what the internet and social media has done and the massive change it's had on society. Without it he wouldn't have been able to find the picture and hold it up in the spare of the moment and without it his name and place of work wouldn't have been in the public domain so quickly. In fact many people wouldn't have even heard of Bradley Lowery. The lads clearly a tool but I'm sure what he did was aimed solely at winding up the Sunderland fans that he was waving it at and not as a laugh at Bradley's expense. Not that I'm defending the whopper!! Amazing that it's not many years ago that supporters were throwing darts, coins and pool balls from one section to the other with very little chance of being caught and certainly hardly any threat of prison time.

I think the better punishment is the fact he was banned from all games. That will hurt a lot more.

Prison would have served no purpose whatever.

I think the better punishment is the fact he was banned from all games. That will hurt a lot more.

Prison would have served no purpose whatever.
Can't agree.
Been a complete cu*t, mocking a dead, previously terminally ill young boy then telling the police he thought it was funny.
He won't give a shit being banned.
Losing his job ✅️
Getting a couple of months inside✅️
Getting the shit kicked out of him✅️
Made to explain to the little lads parents why it was funny ✅️