PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Rob Kelly (Health Issues)

having to swallow the shite spouted by Lowey every day would leave anyone with a tactical brain needing hospital attention, good luck Rob and thanks for the input you had at the start of the season.

He walked for a reason but not those published by the club and I can't prove that but common sense dictates...... Big loss in my view.

From a faking it point of view or hard to detect point of view?
Both

Not saying that’s what has happened here AND mental health is absolutely to be taken seriously..,
But…mention your mental well-being these days and some employers will shit themselves - if you fancy a short break.

If he was ill then fair enough but you stay on full pay and don't bail unless you think " fuck this for a lark "........... So I do wonder why he did.

It might have been him who was ill - physically OR mentality or a combo of the two - and also it could be a family member.
So it seems he resigned - and at least that's the honourable thing to do rather than to spin another coupla months / paychecks out of the Club ....( like some "players" PNE have had recently! )
Someone else ( who? ) has surely stepped
in or sideways to 'replace' Rob Kelly at Deepdale?
Whatever illness that was the issue- seems to be resolved, and the guy's found employment. Any footie job is better than the dole (?)

To fill his what seems considerable gap at Deepdale- whoever it is, doesn't seem to be up to the standards of Rob Kelly ( & that's a bigger worry for PNE fans, I'd suggest )

Sure, I hope he comes back, simply because it appears his replacement isn't cutting it. But that's unlikely, unless it's a month-by-month arrangement for both parties.

You think Rob Kelly made this illness up? knowing it would go public. I wonder what his family thought about him lying. You Preston fuckers are ignorant
Who the foooook do you think you are talking to on here MOST of the time ?🤬

It might have been him who was ill - physically OR mentality or a combo of the two - and also it could be a family member.
So it seems he resigned - and at least that's the honourable thing to do rather than to spin another coupla months / paychecks out of the Club ....( like some "players" PNE have had recently! )
Someone else ( who? ) has surely stepped
in or sideways to 'replace' Rob Kelly at Deepdale?
Whatever illness that was the issue- seems to be resolved, and the guy's found employment. Any footie job is better than the dole (?)

To fill his what seems considerable gap at Deepdale- whoever it is, doesn't seem to be up to the standards of Rob Kelly ( & that's a bigger worry for PNE fans, I'd suggest )

Sure, I hope he comes back, simply because it appears his replacement isn't cutting it. But that's unlikely, unless it's a month-by-month arrangement for both parties.
There is no replacement. We didn’t appoint anyone after Kelly left.

Come on mate, play the game and join the conspiracy.

face s reactions GIF

There is no replacement. We didn’t appoint anyone after Kelly left.
I see
This could be one of the things that's, er -
'Screwed us up " since that fine start.

Massive understatement or what ?

To me, it's amazing no-one At All has come in.
SERIOUSLY, WTF ?