PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED The Bowler Hat Bar

I pay £3 for Parched peas you can get a matchday deal for £5 I think.

The parched peas are again increased in price and smaller in portion compared to what they do on the Flag Market. I appreciate they are only doing what others do and trying to profit on bigger foot fall but it's still a rip off and hurts a little more with them being a Preston firm.

The parched peas are again increased in price and smaller in portion compared to what they do on the Flag Market. I appreciate they are only doing what others do and trying to profit on bigger foot fall but it's still a rip off and hurts a little more with them being a Preston firm.
Yeah noticed there smaller in portion than on flag Market rather pay that than nearly £8 for Cheese burger which is crap anyway.

I reckon it's got more to do with the cost of the pitch than profiteering.

Even the spud van is a rip off. I think I paid £7 for one a few weeks ago. It's a shame as the prices and portions on the flag market are decent, but they hike them up for North End and reduce the portion sizes.
Fecking hell even they have started gouging us. Last one I got was a fiver for cheese and beans. Granted not been for a while.

Excuse me, am I hearing you right, because I thought you just said you paid £7 for a potato!!
The “ Spud Man “ posts a lot of reels on Facebook , taken on the flag market…

I was gobsmacked when on one of the vids he charged £7 for a potato covered in chilli, beans and cheese..

Even the spud van is a rip off. I think I paid £7 for one a few weeks ago. It's a shame as the prices and portions on the flag market are decent, but they hike them up for North End and reduce the portion sizes.
What do they charge for parched peas ??