PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Its ha

Great news to start the weekend. Bugger off. Youre part of the problem. Any chance of picking up the Foreign Secretary as you leave.
Its hard to understand what they actually contribute. If they don't pay taxes and most of their wealth is tied up in assets? I'll gladly see them off at the airport.
Probably makes little difference which rock they choose.

Its ha

Its hard to understand what they actually contribute. If they don't pay taxes and most of their wealth is tied up in assets? I'll gladly see them off at the airport.

I suspect they also spend most of their money on imported luxury goods. Probably via Rishis much vaunted freeports. Billionaires exclusive network with none of it touching the sides of the likes Middlesbro, watching from the shoreline, pasty in hand. Meanwhile, police in Stockport....

Its ha

It's hard to see because it's not there. They buy one breakfast, they wear four pieces of clothing. The trickle down idea is the biggest pile of shit in economic theory. Sure the clothes and breakfasts they go for are expensive but the money often stays tied up in foreign owned luxury brands anyway.

Five working or middle class families will always contribute more to the UK economy than a single millionaire non Dom wanker.

So don't forget to switch the light off on the way out ladies and gents. Enjoy Dubai.

The gibbon now defending to the death the steaming turds he defecated and left on our doorstep before he got kicked out the zoo. Someone needs to net the fecker and use his pink blotchy torso for animal testing.

We’ve a rumour down here that the arsehole Chope is retiring. And instead they are parachuting in Johnson as they think it’s safer for him. What have we done to deserve any of these twats

We’ve a rumour down here that the arsehole Chope is retiring. And instead they are parachuting in Johnson as they think it’s safer for him. What have we done to deserve any of these twats
Our second most local Mcdonalds was opened by Priti Petal and there's a gold plaque next to the counter. There is an illness down south the Tories will exploit.

Cleverly gets his head shaved at the same place I used to go until some Turks moved into the town and the Mail and Express appeared on the table in the waiting bit.

Hancock did his Alan Partridge bit 20 mins up the road.

Patel.

Coffey's not far off.

You wont get any sympathy Jake.

surely putting a slogan on a ballot paper is breaking electoral law?

GLS9yqWXkAE9jBB

surely putting a slogan on a ballot paper is breaking electoral law?

GLS9yqWXkAE9jBB

It should be but if it's not then the fucker and the tories should be done under the trades description act or maybe even fraudulent misrepresentation. " More Police, safer streets " is a completely factual statement but when have they ever put it into practice ?

FFS, Im really not into this, one bit. Let these odious pricks spout their right wing crap and let those who want to cheerlead them on whilst the rest laugh at them.

A very dangerous path IMHO

I only had a brief look this afternoon about the authorities justification. It was piss poor and regardless of whose opinions you support, you're 100% correct.................... It's a very dangerous path indeed.

FFS, Im really not into this, one bit. Let these odious pricks spout their right wing crap and let those who want to cheerlead them on whilst the rest laugh at them.

A very dangerous path IMHO

Am enjoying watching people applauding the action of silencing 'fascists' and even suggesting they should be arrested. Some folk simply lack self-awareness and a sense of irony.

No different than the German authorities preventing Varoufakis from speaking about Palestine.

Am enjoying watching people applauding the action of silencing 'fascists' and even suggesting they should be arrested. Some folk simply lack self-awareness and a sense of irony.

No different than the German authorities preventing Varoufakis from speaking about Palestine.
After his behaviour as an MEP, farage can't really be surprised that the euros think he's a cunt, and thus treat him as such.