PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Girls in the sack

It's motivation isn't it? Generally i've found woman that are crap (not the best word for it tho) either don't derive much physical enjoyment from it, have self-esteem issues or are suffering a hangover from being told sex is bad at school. Either that, or they just weren't that bothered about fucking me, and were just going through the motions.

The worst ever was a secretary at work who was the spit image of Princess Diana, which wasn't a great start. She used to read Cosmo, and strangely only got 'horny' when her horoscope told her to do so. I don't know about you lot, but I can usually sniff out a fake grunt a mile off, so I just gave up. I've no idea why you would fuck someone when you ain't inclined to do so, and I certainly wasn't going to fuck someone when she didn't want it.

Before or after the 'tunnel'?