Recent content by Ando60

1. Ando60

Test Cricket 2021

He was coaching Pakistan at the time wasn’t he and they had just lost to Ireland that day I think..... He was found collapsed in the bathroom if my memory serves me correctly. I think that he had been drinking Whisky but nothing excessive - poor bloke was only in his 50’s I think...
  2. Ando60

This corona virus thing...

Yeah, the wife was telling me about that the other day.... good lad !!
  3. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

I’m surprised that you haven’t got an account at Laithwaites Edgy like my good self..... some super Reds to choose from there. It might be a bit expensive for you !!
  4. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

I was serious as well Muzza, I will try one ( or two )
  5. Ando60

Euxton Training Ground

They could organise a pool tournament if the outdoor pitches are unfit.....
  6. Ando60

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I think that you are being sarcastic , but I think that we all know that the “ 10 in a row “ ship has sailed for Celtic !!
  7. Ando60

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

It’s a good point Mickey..... most of my hat tricks came with my left foot !!
  8. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

It would be rude not to try them following your recommendation Muzza.... I am not really a beer person these days but I might have to try at least one.....
  9. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

Orangey notes.... get you Paddy ! Edgy will be inviting you to his dinner parties soon.....
  10. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

Set up your own “ I’m richer than you “ thread then.......
  11. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

Ha ha ha, I was 29 by then Roger so I had probably moved onto something a bit stronger !!!!
  12. Ando60

Capital punishment

That Utd kit is dreadful....
  13. Ando60

Buy your PNE Beer

It was only about 39p a can Hodgey so not a big saving :LOL:
  14. Ando60

Capital punishment

If you are struggling to spend it all, I can help....
  15. Ando60

Capital punishment

Absolutely... unfortunately, I have vigilante tendencies and I would love him to smash their faces in !!! Sorry, I’m getting wound up thinking about it..... I hate bullies