Recent content by andyw

1. A

Kirkham, Freckleton, etc, Whites...

Your not wrong pal! Plastics were in their pomp when i was in my late teens/early twenties. All the nobbers went home and away even though we were shit! Plastic fans all jumped on Jacks bandwagon but most only did the ”big games” They all thought they were superior but most of them soon...
  2. A

This corona virus thing...

Just had my window visit tomorrow to see my dad in Finney House cancelled, sure it’s allowed in the new lockdown rules.
  3. A

Mendez-Laing Sacked

Better option than Ched fuckin Evans if we’re going down that route!
  4. A

iPad 6 screen repair

Cheers edgy, out of guarantee unfortunately, will give hardwoods a ring
  5. A

iPad 6 screen repair

I’ve cracked screen on my ipad 6 screen, any recommendations on somewhere to take it to get it replaced, thanks
  6. A

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

West Ham in advanced talks to sign Craig Dawson so doubt Davies is going there
  7. A

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Now would be a good time for the club to announce season tickets for next season will be same price as this season & they are doing an interest free payment scheme over the next 12months for anybody who wants it. Would help the club to budget & enable people to buy tickets over a year instead of...
  8. A

Thats amazing seeing as the highly contentious Season ticket thread is only at 90K.
  9. A

Could focus be switched to a keeper, Rudd injury worse than thought
  10. A

60 Years of Nonsense

Just purchased from post office, looking forward to a good read
  11. A

Some tough calls for AN

Anything on much needed departures
  12. A

Podcast

Think the club should look at sponsoring the podcast, they have probably helped to sell more season tickets than anyone/anything else!
  13. A

David Nugent

Not on one of your cars :)
  14. A

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Your probably right, but, I would hope they take my request into account
  15. A

When you book tickets it asks you if you have any preferences, I put above row 20, it auto allocated me row 2 but apparently the ticket office then manually gives you seats, I Will await email