PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Aragorn

1. Aragorn

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Cheers for this mate, quite a few of us hadn't realised that money had been pissed up the wall by those in charge.
  2. Aragorn

Couple of more years and you will be able to have some alcohol in that.
  3. Aragorn

If you use a certain browser IP address's can be mimicked.
  4. Aragorn

Makes me laugh this after giving it big uns about "been doing this a while". Yet chucks the towel in when the going gets tough and listens to rumours about me being an alt. Someone please quote this for him.
  5. Aragorn

I'll go halves on the Risdale and Hemmings effigy if we sell at that price.
  6. Aragorn

Personally think it was to try and pour water on the flames of gossip, whether that has worked or not is up for debate. Not wrong at all to perceive but be prepared to be questioned. Anything under 15 million for me especially with the points you make about Riis regularly and we’ve been...
  7. Aragorn

It shouldn't be perceived that we're desperate to sell or that an extra 500k will seal the deal. Far from what I've been told anyway.
  8. Aragorn

I wouldn’t have done it, the dumb aspect to it is the people reading too much into it.
  9. Aragorn

I have done and I've also given my own view on posters perceptions, so do you want my view or not?
  10. Aragorn

I don't need you to tell me what to do. You are one fan, you do not speak for everyone as you claim.
  11. Aragorn

Just because you think it's a dumb statement doesn't mean it is a dumb statement. Personally I would have stayed quiet, in a situation like this any information is damaging.
  12. Aragorn

Most impressive turnaround?

Bastard, I've been working on that for weeks
  13. Aragorn

Not surprised certain posters pop up when it's time to have a go, especially when reading way too much into a statement. Literally 4+4 and getting 27.
  14. Aragorn

Wasn't it 16 in the Championship?
  15. Aragorn

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Thought DJ was awful last night. Ledson completely anonymous, McCann should be starting. Parrot good but you have to put those chances away. Browne did some nice stuff but also pissed about on the ball at times. Lindsay quality. Potts MOTM. Woodman, great save and a very confident and...