PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Atko_pne956

1. A

Alan Browne - 400

He's a proper athlete, I watched him warm up and thought he looked ready and raring to go. If he leaves I'll personally be absolutely gutted.
  2. A

Current location of North end fans

We've just completed 3 nights away in Belfast, lovely Guinness available especially in Kelly's Cellars. A great city and time had by me and Mrs A!
  3. A

Matchday Thread Gentry Day - Watford v PNE - 6/04/24 - KO:3PM

Does anyone actually know what's happening with Alan Browne?
  4. A

Matchday Thread Gentry Day - Watford v PNE - 6/04/24 - KO:3PM

Cardiff, Watford, West Brom, QPR, Sheffield Wed and Stoke at home spring to mind. We're bang average at best and carry squad players like Bauer certainly isn't productive. We say it over and over, wise investment and a club strategy is needed.
  5. A

CONFIRMED The Bowler Hat Bar

The new bar looks class, fingers crossed it doesn't get vandalised by delinquents.
  6. A

Felipe Rodriguez-Gentile

So this threads got me pondering, how did Sir Tom play? Was he a winger who liked to cut inside and shoot on the other foot? Or did he like to get to the byline and pull a cross back into the box? What was his trickery like and how was he at heading the ball? Answers on a postcard please!
  7. A

Penalties not awarded

Cardiff and QPR at home stick in my mind 🤮
  8. A

Tickets Birmingham away.

Jeez, that is v expensive.
  9. A

Tannoy volume

When they play that 'don't you know pump it up' song and the bass kicks in it's absolutely hilarious. The speakers are so lould they can't play the music and they sound like they are about to explode! We always laugh when the bass kicks in.
  10. A

Matchday Thread PNE v Stoke City - 9/03/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Surely Dwayne Holmes should have come on today?
  11. A

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 6/03/24 - KO:7:45PM - Championship (Postponed)

That handball on the line from WBA was appalling, how did the referee not see it!
  12. A

How does the rest of the season pan out

Bad isn't it Ando, so frustrating for us die hards.
  13. A

How does the rest of the season pan out

I gave up all hope and enthusiasm after Sunderland away. Seeing the team that day was disgusting, they totally didn't play or commit to the cause. What does the rest of the season hold, absolutely nothing. Its over, let's move on to spring. We all know what's needed but the reality is not much...
  14. A

Chant for Ryan Lowe

We've got no brand, we've got no brand, we've got no brand, we've got brand....
  15. A

Alan Browne - 400

Contract management at PNE is shambolic and has been for years. Long term deals for very average players handed out and core players contracts seemingly run down until they ultimately expire and leave for free. There's only one person to blame for this mismanagement imo, the dinosaur Peter...