Baldygit's latest activity

• Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Demolition men in.
    Helipad for "our Savior" :)
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit reacted to simo's post in the thread Full Backs with Like Like.
    I'm starting to think he's lost the players - not in the obvious, in your face, "I'm not playing for you you short baldy wanker" sense...
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Neil OUT.
    With the injured/suspended players he has a ready made excuse if we don't win. Whatever - it won't be his fault
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Full Backs.
    Perhaps the manager has changed HIS attitude and tactics after going top. Remember how Simpson did exactly that after BD said he had...
  • Baldygit
    They have announced that their master tactician (Rooney) will not be playing on Saturday but will be stand in manager. They have...
  • Baldygit
    Looks like Celtic job may soon come vacant sp let's hope AN fancies the job and Celtic fancy him as their new manager
  • Baldygit
    The truth is that it really didn't matter how many players we had on the field - we were crap from the first whistle - mainly due to ANs...
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Neil’s post match comments.
    We don't know whether any other clubs are interested in our players but if we are mid table or below at Christmas I think some of our...
  • Baldygit
    Watford 5 -PNE 1 Sarr 4
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Sinclair conundrum.
    Perhaps he wasn't obeying orders to just defend. PNE MOM first half
  • Baldygit
    Baldygit replied to the thread Neil’s post match comments.
    Could it be because they are the LANCASHIRE (Evening)POST albeit it published in Preston?
  • Baldygit
    But when the manager instructs them to mainly defend and hope the opposition are nulifide then what do you expect. Last night he even...
  • Baldygit
    I guess the players will be queueing up to play in defence on Saturday but I have some good news for them - AT will only play them there...
  • Baldygit
    Point is that it was not just last nights abysmal display of poor management but months of bad tactics, uninspiring hoof football...
  • Baldygit
    The only thing slower than PNE tonight is this forum