• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Recent content by BallyPNE

1. BallyPNE

NBA

Bulls fan here and the Heat destroyed us. We are pretenders this year. A lot of wins against the really poor teams. Had some injury problems with Lonzo and Caruso. Do have a soft spot for the Heat because Jimmy B is probably my favourite player at the moment
  2. BallyPNE

Formula 1 - 2021

Unfortunately not been to one. Silverstone is always super expensive
  3. BallyPNE

January 2022 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Potentially bad news when we play Forest end of Feb 😂
  4. BallyPNE

Formula 1 - 2021

Think Ferrari are going to be a force this year. Leclerc/ Hamilton title fight I reckon
  5. BallyPNE

Match Day - PNE v Sheff Utd - 18/01/22 - KO:19:45

Really baffles me. The 70th min lad even more so because of how well we were playing 2nd half. If we are 4-0 down with 10 men, that’s understandable
  6. BallyPNE

Match Day - PNE v Sheff Utd - 18/01/22 - KO:19:45

If this applies to you, please reply as I’m interested. Quite a decent chunk of fans on the town end last night decided to leave on around the 85th minute mark. Why would you leave a game which is in a position like that with 5 minutes to go? 2-1 down, on the charge for the equaliser, fans up...
  7. BallyPNE

Cardiff Cup Game

Anyone on sky, just change the audio preference to welsh and put the channel back on and it’s English commentary
  8. BallyPNE

Cardiff Cup Game

It defo on the red button on BBC?
  9. BallyPNE

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

Can I just say, sometimes I flick over to other fan run forums to check out what other fans have been saying and the layout of the majority is fucking atrocious. So with that, wanna say a big well done to the guy/gals who run this forum, it’s top notch 👍🏻
  10. BallyPNE

January 2022 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Someone update me…..we linked with anyone?
  11. BallyPNE

Alex Neil on life at PNE, in his own words.

Always be remembered well by me. Conqueror of the Lancs Derbies for the majority of his tenure. Had some great times
  12. BallyPNE

Formula 1 - 2021

Think Harry Kane tweeted something about how can Lewis be dominating so much and a guy crashing at the back of grid affect him that much. Just don’t understand
  13. BallyPNE

Formula 1 - 2021

Thought this by Lineker summed it up well with the football analogy. The only thing I cringe at is celebs/sportspeople not understanding the luck of a SC. They don’t understand that that isn’t the problem with what happened