Recent content by Barrington Horne

1. Barrington Horne

Match Day - Brentford v PNE - 15/07/2020 - KO:17:00 - Championship

Credit where it’s due, that Bananarama fella is some player.
  2. Barrington Horne

Proactive early subs required here please Alex, we need two goals, don’t wait until they get a second. Stockley, Sinclair and Potts for me.......got to get the goal scorers on and go for the throat.
  3. Barrington Horne

Just had the usual emotional bet on PNE. Potts first goal scorer, cheeky fiver on him, and a double......Potts first goal scorer and PNE to win 1 nil, 145 to 1. I actually went to the bookies to put the bet on, really winds me up that whenever I bet on PNE the guy behind the counter takes my...
  4. Barrington Horne

Match Day - PNE v Nottm' Forest - 11/07/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Morning everyone, I’m up early again nervous as hell about the game. Too hard to predict the side but hoping that this is our winning ‘batch‘ and whoever starts or comes on does it to maximum effect. Our finishing was clinical against Sheff Wednesday and we need it again today if It’s a tight...
  5. Barrington Horne

Why has it gone wrong?

That my friends is most definitely the post of the year. Brilliant summary.
  6. Barrington Horne

iFollow

Sorry.....pressed wrong button above. I’m in via the I pad and all looks ok. I logged in via the app. Struggled and gave up via laptop. Hope you get on OK.
  7. Barrington Horne

iFollow

8. Barrington Horne

Match Day - Huddersfield v PNE - 4/7/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Morning everyone. I’m staying ridiculously positive as always, going for a PNE single goal win. This original fixture was early April around my birthday and we had 11 of us planning to go on the train and have a few beers in Manchester before and after the game. Front room with my son and...
  9. Barrington Horne

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

I’d love to know the strategy, structure, key stakeholders and timings around the playing staff and contracts, including recruitment and how this compares with other clubs? Don’t know if any posters have any intelligence or insight around this? I guess there needs to be some element of fluidity...