Recent content by beagleman

1. beagleman

Corona Virus Experience and Advice

Hi, yes it came back negative thanks which is a big relief as I'm my mums sole carer, she lives 5 miles away so would have caused probs. As you state i have an awful throat and coughing like I've swallowed a dog hair... Proper annoying. Thanks for asking everyone.
  2. beagleman

Tramway bridge closed on Avenham Park.

Despite the storms of past two years and the torrents of the ribble... The bridge is still standing.....
  3. beagleman

That Trump fella.

It is said that cattles flatulence is causing global warming.... I can safely say i am loving mcdonalds.... They know how to deal with the farting bastards...
  4. beagleman

Harrop Joins Ipswich on loan (Confirmed)

If i supported Ipswich i would be chuffed.
  5. beagleman

Just not sure nobs, its probably a cold but it came on quick and i cant shift this cough and my throats like barbed wire. Hope it isnt as I'm my 90 yr old mums sole carer cum shopper etc. Would be a nightmare. Cheers pal
  6. beagleman

Tell you what chaps, the staff there both volunteers and medical staff were great. The test isnt nice but necessary. At home now and onmy own till result arrives. Got to tell work! They wont be pleased but its better than chancing it and maybe spreading it round the building. Listening to the...
  7. beagleman

Just been to capital centre.... Await result.. Went ok.. Pleasant staff
  8. beagleman

Thanks pad n rae, you know when you just sense somethings not right? Had my flu jab ages ago, not had covid jab yet, will see what happens n let you know... Cheers boys
  9. beagleman

Just booked a test for myself tomoz... Was debating it but this little niggle bothers me, had a cough for about three days and got horrific nose and back of throat, feel like shit too... So rather be safe than sorry... Mrs B works rph so......??
  10. beagleman

Classic TV intros.

Marine boy.....
  11. beagleman

Classic TV intros.

Thunderbirds... Joe90.. Ufo... All classics... The Professionals.. Running round the house in my underpants with my cap gun diving over the settee..... Last week... 🔫😁
  12. beagleman

Cars on PCP

Its a tricky one, there are some good YouTube videos that compare the pcp v hp options and i think if you can afford say £160 every month for ever its not the worst option as you dont get any repair bills etc. But you never own it.... I drive a twenty year old golf, yes I'd like something...
  13. beagleman

Cars on PCP

My son and partner went to audi on docks last week, i think they liked a car but couldn't test drive it... Told to drive a friends who has one... Told they can buy it and if they dont like it then they can return it within a month or so for a refund. Strange times...
  14. beagleman

Pic from your seat

I dont have the square with the arrow pointing up.. Only the chain link symbol
  15. beagleman

Pic from your seat

How do you upload a picture please?