Recent content by BenPearsonIsGod

1. B

Gregan or Pearson?

I watched Pearson’s debut at Bristol City and said to @sf on another forum he reminded me of Gregan and he replied that if he turns out half the player of Gregan then we’ve got a real player. Greegs was my favourite player growing up but Pearson is the best player I’ve ever seen for North End.
  2. B

Coronavirus football options summarised (Suspended to April 30th/ Indefinatley)

Bullshit that, bet they don’t refund the affiliation fees or the booking fines from this season. Shocking decision to make when it’s not even April yet.
  3. B

PNE Enter the Quaran-Team Tournament

I kind of wish I’d put myself forward but I’d have been dicked by that Rotherham guy too and cba getting shit on Twitter off a load of spotty virgins like Jack has.
  4. B

Coronavirus football options summarised (Suspended to April 30th/ Indefinatley)

That’s Step 5&6 of Non-League so tier 9&10. Nothing to do with National League.
  5. B

He’s playing against a FIFA pro too, probably the end of the road for us
  6. B

The draw is later tonight I think mate.
  7. B

Normally when playing as North End, you can just give the ball to Barky and let him run past everyone. Unfortunately they’re playing with the 85 mode on so every player has the same rating and stats which kind of ruins it. Was a good watch though, it was streamed on YouTube, if I remember I’ll...
  8. B

Best PNE Goals

I drove down to this game on a Tuesday night, got back at 4am and had work at 9am. Fell asleep at my desk and my boss was not happy.
  9. B

Best PNE Goals

I must have been sat right next to whoever took this video
  10. B

Best PNE Goals

The Ross Wallace free kick at Birmingham was pretty fucking class for sheer emotion.
  11. B

Yeah. Bit pathetic really, it’s not even being sponsored it’s just Orient have Dream Team on their shirts. The Sun has nothing to do with the FIFA tournament.
  12. B

Corry Evans fractured skull

Craig Noone sounds like a horrible bastard
  13. B

EFL Suspended till 4th Apr (confirmed)

Not read the rest of the thread so dunno if anybody has replied or not. Leeds would have no basis for their argument. The season has not completed, they haven’t won promotion therefore it would be wrong to allow them to go up and completely unfair on the teams below them who would rightly argue...
  14. B

EFL Suspended till 4th Apr (confirmed)

There's absolutely no way they can do that. The financial implications for the clubs involved are so huge there would inevitably be legal action against the PL/EFL.