PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Big Tony

1. Big Tony

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

This We've all been fans long enough to know that we NEVER buy proven quality strikers, so why is that going to change now? Can anyone name an out and out striker that we could get to replace him for £3-5m?
  2. Big Tony

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

On the positive side, I can't remember the last time I saw PNE dominate a game as much as that. They were class.
  3. Big Tony

Matchday Thread Luton Town v Preston North End - 13/08/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Robbie Brady, pure class that half. Without him I reckon we would be completely stagnant. Parrot has looked a lonely figure up front and needs some support. Overall a mediocre half with a wonder goal and Brady bossing it
  4. Big Tony

Matchday Thread Wigan Athletic v Preston North End - 30/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

For me, good first half. Spread the ball well, but lacked the quality in midfield to feed the strikers. Should've scored on thr stroke of half time. Second half was like watching a different team - uncoordinated, sloppy midfield, ineffective strikers, lazy passing etc... Lucky to walk away with...
  5. Big Tony

Happy first day of the new season folks. Despite the few extra players needed I'm really looking forward to this season and seeing more attacking football 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  6. Big Tony

It would be nice to see one completed before the end of the day. God knows we need something to cheer us up in here
  7. Big Tony

IFollow

I'm wanting to buy a video streaming pass for the season, but I can't see that option. I've never bought one before so can anyone advise if this is normal? I know the Wigan game isn't on there, but I'd of thought I could buy a season pass this close to the start of the season, but maybe I'm...
  8. Big Tony

Getting the occasional ITK post is what brings me back to this forum on a daily basis and I'm pretty sure other enjoy it too. So surely that's a good thing for the website? If you don't like the supposed ITK posters why not just ignore them or scroll on? The Web is full of trolls that hide...
  9. Big Tony

Huge step in the right direction if we get CR on a permanent. Not only does it seal a top quality player into the ranks, it also signals to other players of the same standard that RL is building something to last as oppose to a one season wonder. It's that kind of action that will add something...
  10. Big Tony

I get people are frustrated and looking to blame our inactivity on those that represent the club, but to suggest RL is part of the bullshittery is stupid imo. He's a new manager and has only just got himself noticed for his tactics and style of play in the last 3 years. What does he stand to...
  11. Big Tony

@Chip Barm is there any truth in the theory that RL & Co might be picking the right targets, but those players are simply not attracted to the club? I'm interested to know whether it's a problem created by virtue of our clubs overall status/reputation, or whether RL is ineffective at...
  12. Big Tony

IFollow

Thinking of getting it this year. First time. Is there an early bird offer or new joiner offer?
  13. Big Tony

The frustration is the lack of acknowledgement by the club that he wasn't kicking on for us and getting back to that form. Instead, we let him fester in that position and learned to live with the fact we had a woefully inadequate striker up front. I wish him personally nothing but the best...
  14. Big Tony

I'd be over the moon to see SM leave and I don't care where he goes. All I know is that he's worked hard and achieved very little for us. Best of luck, but off you pop to make room for someone else
  15. Big Tony

Ryan Lowe Interview.

I think RL's arrogance and hard-line attitude is exactly what the clubs been after tbh. Too many players sauntering along, taking a decent wage and not doing much for it. The younger players coming through will be influenced by the senior players and that just creates a toxic culture. RL...