bigtallsi's latest activity

• B
    bigtallsi replied to the thread Greg Clarke!!.
    I'm part of the problem? Clearly you have not the faintest clue what you are on about.
  • B
    bigtallsi replied to the thread Golf!!!!!!.
    Not sure of your point. I have him coming second.
  • B
    bigtallsi replied to the thread Golf!!!!!!.
    Anyone seeing past Bryson in this? Demolishing the Golf Course in Practice Bryson Rory Cantley (been through it and them some) In that...
  • B
    bigtallsi reacted to pnewortham's post in the thread Greg Clarke!! with Like Like.
    Altogether now
  • B
    Probably an even better example
  • B
    Colour blind. I love this and definitely where I stand. Indeed The Farm were singing about this in the early 90's with Love See No...
  • B
    bigtallsi reacted to California_PNE's post in the thread Greg Clarke!! with Like Like.
    you're making the common mistake of being normal :) you have to see these interactions through a lens, that detects the 'power...
  • B
    bigtallsi reacted to pnewortham's post in the thread Greg Clarke!! with Like Like.
    I struggle with this too. The BLM fella who carried that bloke on his shoulder away from danger was on the tellybox before - in a...
  • B
    Give it a rest mate. Presumably these guys/girls have jobs and other family stuff to sort. It's generally good fun mooching around on...
  • B
    Ah, sorry. Yes you are completely right!! Apologies
  • B
    OK, I'll go with you
  • B
    Not for me, would be a terrible choice. Just an opinion of course
  • B
    Bit harsh (allegedly)
  • B
    Lots of people do, as you say, take pleasure in other people losing their jobs for some reason. Or want them sacked or whatever.
  • B
    bigtallsi reacted to Jack Daniels's post in the thread Greg Clarke!! with Like Like.
    See my previous answer. I am not getting involved in a Baiting Match. I will leave you to play your daily game with others.