Recent content by Bristol White

1. B

The “Trans” debate

No, nothing to do with 'militaristic lesbians' getting banned on Reddit for hating trans women. You posted a lengthy post which went along the lines of you did research to help a friend which is obviously great and part of this was joining subs on Reddit and this led to the conclusion that...
  2. B

The “Trans” debate

Just so you know, Reddit famously purged all gender critical threads and subs in recent years because their moderation team was full of trans activists. Included in the purge were many threads and posts about detransitioning as well as women only subs that excluded men for example lesbian subs...
  3. B

Plymouth Incident

Weirdly (not), I can't find you making a comment like this on any other thread in the last few years where posters are speculating about whether incidents are terrorist attacks, even on a thread entitled 'Terror Attack?' yet here you are, boiling piss because I happened to mention the Incel line...
  4. B

Plymouth Incident

BBC reporting he was an Incel which would make it a terrorist incident in my opinion. Either way devastating for those connected. So sad.
  5. B

This week in tory run Britain

Think this will turn out to be a disastrous weekend for the Tory party. Not just the U-turn which has got people deleting the covid app, but also Graham Brady deciding to write an article in the Mail slamming mask wearing. I've seen some stupid things from politicians in my time but this one...
  6. B

Match Day - England v Italy. 11/07/2021 - KO 20:00 - Wembley - Uefa 2020 - FINAL

Absolutely correct but you miss out the work that Ferguson had to do with him mentally to support him through the ridiculous amount of shit he got. Beckham himself said he wouldn't have coped without Fergusons support and protection. You think that the incident made him what he is, in fact the...
  7. B

Match Day - England v Italy. 11/07/2021 - KO 20:00 - Wembley - Uefa 2020 - FINAL

We did absolutely nothing in any of the following tournaments after 1998 despite having the class of 92 led golden generation in their prime years so that reaction hardly worked did it?!
  8. B

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Steady on mate. The Matthews final in 1953. Oh wait... Hoisted by his own petard. It's honestly like shooting fish in a barrel.
  9. B

The “Trans” debate

Yeah you make a good point there about zero incidents and risk-benefit.
  10. B

The “Trans” debate

My approach is this. Would I like to give trans people everything they wanted in terms of access to spaces? Yes of course. Are we able to give trans people those rights without question? No of course not. Why? Because of predatory men. Nothing transphobic in this, it is the exact same principle...
  11. B

weightlifting

Actually you are right on that. These rules were brought in originally to stop intersex people from having an unfair advantage but I'm not convinced that the big ruling in 2018 was all about intersex people. Maybe I'm doing the IAAF a disservice here but the fact they brought this ruling out in...
  12. B

weightlifting

Hubbard was 39 when she won her first title. The average age of world champion weight lifters is mid 20's. Either she is some kind of special talent in which case she would have been an olympic level weight lifter in her peak years living as a male (she wasn't) or she has an unfair advantage...
  13. B

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

You'd have thought that We8PNE would have learned his lesson from his last futile attempt at drawing false equivalence between Ridsdales tax evasion and Owen Oystons ubernoncing conviction, but no, here he his, 2 days after their play off victory once again planting his giant tangerine flag...
  14. B

Coronavirus science and statistics(no politics)

I'm assuming you mean my reasoning for thinking he was talking shite here. So his main point is that he believes lockdowns had no effect on lowering rates. He backs this up by stating clearly that rates were falling before each lockdown. I believe this is untrue and the official figures back me...
  15. B

Coronavirus science and statistics(no politics)

Honestly I can forgive the second of these 2 articles as it was written before the second lockdown but the first - jesus christ. How can anyone take a man seriously when he states confidently that case numbers were falling before the second lockdown then shows a graph that cuts off on December...