PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by buckshawwhite

1. buckshawwhite

CONFIRMED The Bowler Hat Bar

Its been well staffed of late on match days. You can usually get served within a couple of minutes & about £3.50 for a San Miguel
  2. buckshawwhite

Well done to the club to the club on both the Gentry & Bowler Hat Bar. Since the demise of the Sumners & the Garrison there has been a lack of places to go for a pre & post match pint & this fills the gap for many. Me? I may visit from time to time but it will still regularly be DLC for me. Been...
  3. buckshawwhite

JR`s PNE Blog

We're playing Rotherham on Boxing Day? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️:D
  4. buckshawwhite

I agree completely. It's a bit ridiculous that anyone currently wanting to eat at Deepdale invariably has to go under the stand on 40 minutes, queue with the throng & be subjected to the over priced low quality fayre on offer. Increased mobile catering around the ground should be encouraged
  5. buckshawwhite

I think my mate who has the Flying Pig Pizza van, that has appeared a couple of times, said the charge for the pitch & lack of any real profit didnt make it viable for it to return
  6. buckshawwhite

Drove by Deepdale on my way to work this morning... Looks like its being placed directly in front of the Dick Kerr Ladies tribute
  7. buckshawwhite

The Plastics Thread.

But it didnt...Shit happens
  8. buckshawwhite

The Plastics Thread.

Copacobana beach or Peppermint Place?..Hmmmm
  9. buckshawwhite

The Plastics Thread.

Sorry mate but when I think of T'Rovers I see in my head a Lowry painting. Wow factor my arse !
  10. buckshawwhite

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Yeah.... I've heard that alot & the cast looks good... It's next on my list
  11. buckshawwhite

MOTD

Still.... They could have brought Lawro out of retirement :D
  12. buckshawwhite

Access All Areas (media team in general)

Yes its really good & the media team get the deserved kudos for their content. The "Next year is going to be even harder" comment might suggest that some, who appeared on Saturday & are nearing the end of their contract, may not be at the club next season?. Or I may be taking it out of context &...
  13. buckshawwhite

The tackle on Ledson.

He MUST have been in the right position to see it as he somehow arrived at the conclusion that it was a yellow (reckless tackle). How he didnt view it as a red - endangering an opponent is beyond me. As for the Osmajic incident, the Plymouth lad knew exactly what he was doing. Both incidents...
  14. buckshawwhite

MOTD

I cant stope thinking about Simon Jordan doing Soccer Special now... It has legs :D
  15. buckshawwhite

Discount for PNE season ticket holders

Fancy this one... Its a 5 minute hop on the train for me & a chance to visit some of the great micro bars in the town centre on the way to the game. What is there not to like? I take it the Social club will be rammed before the game?