2. California_PNE

January 2021 - Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Although I don't think he's been anywhere near poor this season, good post
  3. California_PNE

Potts can't quite get into the game, DJ is lazy as fuck and disinterested
  4. California_PNE

Disinterested Wtf are you on about Classic example of what he faces I've got my theory
  5. California_PNE

Let me just check my list: When he's on form He's lazy Drifts in and out of games Doesn't look up for it... Keep going 👍🏻
  6. California_PNE

DJ has always been held to a higher standard than most. Good job he shoves it down the throats of his critics on an incredibly regular basis. An absolutely sensational nobber.
  7. California_PNE

Keeping DJ along with Browne would be very very welcome, Davies going leaves us with storey and hunts. Priority number 1, centre of defense.
  8. California_PNE

Ben Whiteman Joins PNE (Confirmed)

Nope. You know what the topic is 👍🏻
  9. California_PNE

See a lot of posters have taken massive gulps of ignoring the chronic mismanagement and are now turning on the ooc players. You couldn't make it up.
  10. California_PNE

Buy your PNE Beer

Unless the brewery is built into the stadium, which isn't a bad idea at all and more clubs should probably diversify their real estate, it'll be just any old generic shite with a pne badge slapped on it. It's a great present for a pne fan basically. And craft ales, do me a favour 😉 Anyone who...
  11. California_PNE

This antiquated approach to talent retention is exactly why you're happy clapping three loans and Jayden stockley.
  12. California_PNE

I'm pleased we're being proactive, I'm actually pleased we appeal to progressive players also, it's a good opportunity at North End for a lot of talent on the fringes. I'm just frustrated it has taken this situation to wake them up, ambition has been cited as one of the main reasons for the ooc...
  13. California_PNE

Ha aye I know, but what's going on is too late and a distraction, a dead cat, but yeah welcome Ben.