PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by captain scrote

1. captain scrote

Enjoy the experience

I hope that everyone travels safely enjoys the day and roars us onto victory. Let history be made and we can look back and be proud to say 'I was there.' The best of luck to Simon and the lads. Dig in deep never doubt yourselves and concentrate on achieving a glorious victory at any cost. Play...
  2. captain scrote

From civvy to tin hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0wycVPR_nI
  3. captain scrote

The Battle of the Somme.

On 1st July 1916 there were more than 58,000 British casualties. We salute all who fought in such atrocious conditions for King and Countryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tv5gBa9DQs
  4. captain scrote

To the First Lady of the Forum

Happy birthday Joan.
  5. captain scrote

Lead thieves

On the front page of the LEP is a picture of my old mate the Vicar of Woodplumpton (ex Army Major) and there is a feature on page 12 regarding the most recent callous lead theft from St.Anne's church. Please have a look at the cctv images as these individuals need to be brought to justice.
  6. captain scrote

Drinks

Does anyone know what it says in the Ground Regulations regarding supporters bringing their own drinks into Deepdale taking into consideration the recent heatwave and the extortionate prices of the in house catering?
  7. captain scrote

Bernhard Carl 'Bert' Trautmann

German international goalkeeper who played for Manchester City 1949-1964 and who made history for playing the last 17 minutes of the FA Cup final in 1956 against Birmingham with a broken neck died this morning.
  8. captain scrote

We remember them

9. captain scrote

Blades in for Grayson?

I was speaking tonight with a Sheffield United supporter who claims that there are strong rumours in Sheffield that the Blades may be making an approach for our manager. I hope that this is not the case and I am only passing on what I have been told.
  10. captain scrote

Moyes to Old Trafford?

Speculation is mounting that Moyesie may join Manchester United in the summer possibly as Ferguson's assistant. Whether or not this happens remains to be seen though I have always had an incling that one day he will be Fergie's successor. Any thoughts?
  11. captain scrote

Lions Tour Squad To Australia

I think there are one or two notable omissions mainly Wilkinson and Robshaw and maybe a couple of surprise inclusions including Matt Stevens and Vunipola (although he could prove interesting). I feel this is a talented squad of players who should do the jersey proud. How does anybody else feel?
  12. captain scrote

Not a gay day?

For the Lashers.:)
  13. captain scrote

Glastonbury 28th-30th June

I see that the Rolling Stones are performing as the headline act. Anyone lucky enough to have obtained a ticket for the festival?
  14. captain scrote

Gentry Day 2013 - Brentford (a) 16th March

John Brown Alan kelly snr Alan Spavin John Bird Alex Bruce Ricky Heppolette Alan Ball snr Hugh Mcilmoyle Clive Clark
  15. captain scrote

Gentry Day 2013 - Brentford (a) 16th March

Who can name the players?