PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by ChrisR

1. C

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

These are starting to sound like Viz letters. It's not as funny as it used to be, mind.
  2. C

No, what's typical for us is that someone makes something up and then gets angry about it
  3. C

Too many Ringwraiths hanging about I should think
  4. C

Except his name is Aragorn, not Argonon...
  5. C

By critique you mean the often unfounded, occasionally incoherent rants we see on here? This forum is hardly tractatus logico-philosophicus!
  6. C

Matchday Thread Wigan Athletic v Preston North End - 30/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

The Racing Post have AN sussed. Their recommended bet is 0-0 at HT today. Whatever happens against Cov, you'll make money this season backing that blindly. I wonder if there's a market for how late his first substitution will be...
  7. C

Which bits are the jokes, the bits where you've been found out? Setting a very low bar for humour there buddy.
  8. C

Doing the numbers round on Countdown doesn't count.
  9. C

And yet he's 66/1 to be top scorer with Bet365 (EW 1/4 odds, 4 places). The latter looks a decent punt.
  10. C

Is it H from Line of Duty?
  11. C

Sincere Thanks

Looking back, I've paid £10 twice this year (in June and again in July when I thought it hadn't gone through) but I don't think it's been processed on here Edit -- looks like I have my Patron now :)
  12. C

Missed opportunity I think. Look at the reception for Davies at Ibrox.
  13. C

I've never liked this idiom. Everyone has their cake and eats it -- that's how you eat cake. Logically, it should be eat your cake and have it.
  14. C

So no-one from the club used the phrase 'shackles are off', only someone who posts on here. RL saying that he's receiving the backing he wants is not the same as saying we should expect an out-of-character splurge of spending.
  15. C

Maybe in one of them we get CR7 and Archer...