Recent content by Deepdale roar

1. Deepdale roar

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Hemmings should set the playing budget for the season and then let the people like Ridsdale and the Finance Director determine how that is spent. If he thinks they are incapable then replace them. We should have tried to tie down the so called big 4 contracts last year. Did we try or have we...
  2. Deepdale roar

2020/21 Kit

It is really poor that they have picked something out of a Teamwear catalogue that does not match. The Nike brochure calls the shirt sleeves photo blue and the shorts and socks royal blue. A poor effort from PNE & Just Sport. I am not keen on the merchandise agreement and rather see us in...
  3. Deepdale roar

Summer Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I presume you can still have as many players as you want as per Premier League clubs but you can only register 25 then play from that group.
  4. Deepdale roar

Training Ground Bought (Confirmed)

More likely a land swap. He swapped some land with Chorley Council that included the football ground I seem to recall.
  5. Deepdale roar

Training Ground Bought (Confirmed)

What about indoor training facilities? If this is a permanent move to Euxton hopefully the site can be expanded by trying to buy the driving range etc next door to add more pitches, artificial, indoor etc. in due course.
  6. Deepdale roar

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

I have a feeling the stewards will be instructed to stop people shouting, singing etc. Unfortunately I find it hard to keep my gob shut another reason I am reluctant to commit. Also still think it's wrong that there is no consideration for this who are staying away in the current climate for...
  7. Deepdale roar

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Just read Ridsdale's condescending diatribe. I would be amazed if they sell even 3,000 season tickets at the prices advertised so income is only £500k. A flat rate of £250 for 6,000 tickets brings in £1.5M. I guess by doing this they get rid of all the Ambassador and Premier Member...
  8. Deepdale roar

Having slept on it I will not renew for the first time in 30 plus years under that dreadful offer. They are not even trying to sell it. It feels like pay up or piss off. You should be grateful you bastards. Be interested to get a Trading Standards or a legal view on the no refund policy...
  9. Deepdale roar

Presume if I don't renew I will lose my Premier Member status too 🤔😔
  10. Deepdale roar

I know PR has dismissed what Huddersfield do but it seems to be £249 a season ticket, with a guarantee the price will be frozen for the following three seasons for those who take up the offer.
  11. Deepdale roar

Expected to pay full price for at best 21 games sit on my own wherever the club decides in a sterile atmosphere is hardly appealing. I appreciate the club is in a difficult position but what about offering some alternatives rather than churn out last years offering. The lack of a refund if the...
  12. Deepdale roar

SEASON TICKETS

I have probably had a season ticket for the last 30 seasons plus and despite the way the season has faded would have renewed in normal circumstances. As it is I have no idea what PNE and indeed football in general is going to do about this for next season. PNE struggle to sell season tickets...
  13. Deepdale roar

Operating loss

Plus the sell on from Brownhill's transfer to Burnley.
  14. Deepdale roar

Retro shirts

Looks like it had a £60 Buy it Now on it! Absolute bargain!
  15. Deepdale roar

Rudd critics

I think Rudd is a decent and would be quite happy for him to extend his stay competing with a keeper better than Ripley to start games. It seems to me however that Rudd has let the criticism from what I would describe as a vocal minority of the crowd get to him. Maybe he even reads the stuff...