Recent content by deepdaledreamer

1. D

Match Day - PNE v Fulham - 27/11/21 - KO:12:30pm - Championship

Ouch. Condolences! Only had one but is also why at retirement age i will still have to work another 4 or so till 70 to try to get back something!!! Although as the second Mrs is 17 years younger she is part of my retirement plan (scchhhh!)
  2. D

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

I've always got hope, tinged with realism. We haven't been in the top flight for 60 years, there is no statistical reason based on previous form for this season to be any better than any of those, but of course i wish it would be. Joining the totally negative mob mentality of some on here who...
  3. D

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Even with our indifferent form 25 points from 20 games transposes to 57/58 points over a Season, lower mid table and away from relegation, whether other points Teams have points deducted or not. I think FM is safe till the end of the Season unless we really look like getting relegated By then...
  4. D

Liam Lindsay

As i've said on other threads, just watched the last 60 minutes, due to working mornings and not being able to attend, but it looked like Lindsay had a very solid game, as was mentioned by the commentators, hopefully this gives him some extra confidence and some get off his back and give him a...
  5. D

Aye, maybe - but me and 3 others couldn't get on and a few thousand others by the look at the crowd!! :) :)
  6. D

Couldn't attend due to working till 1 (in Cumbria) but have just watched last 60 mins on sky sports football tonight and have to say we looked the better Team, certainly in the second half. Even if the w***nker of a Fulham Manager had a slight point over the goal they should have been down to 10...
  7. D

I work Sat Mornings till 1 (@ Flookburgh, Grange over Sands) and am taxi (usually) to pick 3 family members up @ lancaster park & ride. With the early kick off that meant 4 Season Ticket Holders couldn't attend. It begs the question & JK didn't know in a recent post, whether Season Ticket...
  8. D

January signings

I know its probably been said as i haven't read the whole thread but i cant see many signings in January as we already have 2 or 3 paid contracted players not even in the 'squad. We surely would have to move these and some of those in the squad on, on to make signings. Not impossible but...
  9. D

Match Day - Middlesbrough v PNE - 23/11/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Dunno where you dredged that from M'lud but Mens alcohol units have been only 14 recommended for quite some while. Although i prefer this version and the even older recommended 28 before that!!
  10. D

Match Day - Middlesbrough v PNE - 23/11/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Great Result! Even if we didn't play well we won and i'm glad we won. I can't believe any fan would want otherwise irrespective of the FM & Ridsdale opinions.
  11. D

Contracts

Barky is great as a wide player in a 4-4-2 or similar formation where he provides cover for a full back and yet can get forward in a positive way too, he is maybe not that effective when he has to cover the WHOLE of the right side! We will miss him if he goes, he is under rated and will...