Recent content by Dirty Harry

1. Dirty Harry

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I'm going to make a hoax taxi call tonight, giving Hemming's address and saying my name is Neil. That way, the taxi driverwill knock on Trev's door and shout 'Taxi for Neil?'. You never know.........it might just spur him into action.
  2. Dirty Harry

Half the posters on here would score at that level.
  3. Dirty Harry

....especially when trying to spell his name.
  4. Dirty Harry

This week in tory run Britain

There'll be a few folk having books and files thrown in their faces when Pritti Patel starts her investigation.
  5. Dirty Harry

Classic TV intros.

Love that series Pete. Still watch it now!
  6. Dirty Harry

Classic TV intros.

As a sports nut, for me the best theme tune has to be ..... Match of the Day Sportsnight Test cricket and for childhood memories, I used to love hearing the opening theme music to 'The adventures of Robinson Crusoe'
  7. Dirty Harry

Rooney named Derby Permanent Manager

Very very few of the real top players ever seem to succeed in management, do they? It's often because their management successes can never really reach the heights of their playing careers. For example, Rooney is unlikely to win about 7 Premier league titles and the Champions League as a...
  8. Dirty Harry

This week in tory run Britain

From today's Guardian What do you call Rishi Sunak’s former boss at Goldman Sachs, Boris Johnson’s former economic adviser when he was London mayor, a former member of the Bank of England financial policy committee, an unpaid adviser to the chancellor during the coronavirus crisis and a man who...
  9. Dirty Harry

Should we loan out Bayliss?

Give him porridge every morning like they did with Tom Finney.
  10. Dirty Harry

Should we loan out Bayliss?

Loan him out or sell him, for his own good more than anything.
  11. Dirty Harry

Capital punishment

I don't agree with capital punishment, even though not a SINGLE person who has been executed has EVER gone on to commit further crimes. Ever.
  12. Dirty Harry

Capital punishment

The law at the moment Ando only requires 'beyond reasonable doubt' I think.
  13. Dirty Harry

Alan Browne contract renewed for 3½ years (confirmed)

If Browne' sees out this new contract, he'll be due a testimonial! How time flies.
  14. Dirty Harry

Test Cricket 2021

I'm not sure actually.