PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Doyler's latest activity

• Doyler
    Would love a trip to Spurs, but there's just something about getting a shit team at home that I quite like.
  • Doyler
    Just couldn’t be arsed to list out the 20 other ‘fan groups’ that attended. Nothing against PSC; both grateful and appreciative of the...
  • Doyler
    Club are stuck between a rock and a hard place when they’re led by a budget that’s quite small at this level. Some will not be happy...
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Infantino..
    What effect is that though? Qatar certainly won't change their ways. 'Awareness'? As if people didn't know what was going on before the...
  • Doyler
    Doyler reacted to Libertine's post in the thread Grealish with Like Like.
    I believe his sister has cerebral palsy like young Finley in the video.
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Argentina v Saudi Arabia.
    Should go and protest at Samlesbury if you care that much.
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Grealish.
    Aye. Could've quite easily played the victim and started some hashtag like #ProtectFootballers. Gets up and did the talking with his...
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Infantino..
    But, following from our discussions yesterday, why not outside a Mosque in England? Or outside any establishment that holds the same...
  • Doyler
    Doyler reacted to Liberation's post in the thread Infantino. with Like Like.
    I've had far worse treatment at matches by the police in this Country.... Can't help but think this guy went looking for a story and got...
  • Doyler
    Perhaps but we the last two times we have played at the Hawthorns were both midweek, and we took really strong numbers to both. Could've...
  • Doyler
    Doyler reacted to Pippne's post in the thread Political Correctness with Like Like.
    It is interesting how a few on here want to discuss anything but the content of Baddiel’s programme. Instead they want to focus on some...
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Political Correctness.
    Indeed. I guess my point is that Qatar is a Muslim country, whose culture revolves around their interpretation of the Quran. There seems...
  • Doyler
    Doyler replied to the thread Political Correctness.
    Indeed, just like we, as a country, seem to turn a blind eye to the fact that many Muslims living amongst us think homosexuality should...
  • Doyler
    Doyler reacted to Sepp Blatter's post in the thread Political Correctness with Like Like.
    These organisations - and many of the other people making such tweets - were critical of Starmer for actions taken against individuals...
  • Doyler
    Doyler reacted to Preston1880's post in the thread Political Correctness with Like Like.
    It's clear as day what's she's doing. She sounds exactly like my auntie circa 2016-18 'I'd love to hear your point of view, but I...