Durutti's latest activity

• Durutti
    Durutti reacted to anotherstaffor_'s post in the thread Fan engagement update with Like Like.
    Nice ideal, however it’s the performances on the pitch that has had an effect on fan attendance. Once the stay always, stay away its...
  • Durutti
    Durutti replied to the thread Fan engagement update.
    I think everyone just wants him out. From that promotion charge with Neil onwards it's been years of shit with off the pitch mistakes...
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to MyAxe's post in the thread Where has the Deepdale Duck gone ? with Like Like.
    The duck mascot would be perfect employment for McAvoy or the Riddler if Craig Hemmings ever decides to get rid of these bozos, God forbid.
  • Durutti
    Durutti replied to the thread Liam Lindsay.
    Well I did say the HMS Lindsay thing would come back to bite everyone on the arse.😂 For me, Lindsay will just suit certain games, it's...
  • Durutti
    Durutti replied to the thread Loanwatch 21/22.
    Good to see a lot of game time this season generally. Appreciate the work chaps.
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to jamesOB's post in the thread Loanwatch 21/22 with Like Like.
    Starts for: Baxter, Walker, Rodwell Grant and Coulton Bench for Bayliss Stalybridge game called off so no match for O’Reilly Ripley...
  • Durutti
    Durutti replied to the thread Riis.
    In the prem with good coaching, Riis could be a totally lethal weapon. Some of the attributes are very rare in one player: speed, size...
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to TheWarehouse's post in the thread Riis with Like Like.
    When he arrived I said he reminds me of Tore Andre Flo, I can really see him going on to have similar success
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to cpnend's post in the thread Riis with Haha Haha.
    For clarity, Nugent v1 or Nugent v2?
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to LostinSpace's post in the thread Riis with Like Like.
    You really have to ask? 😂 I don't agree btw, well not yet. He could be in 3 years time though.
  • Durutti
    Riis is going to absolutely destroy Nugent's best ever goal tally in his first full season playing in a team that is a shadow of what...
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to Lee Trundle's post in the thread Too Nice - Not Nasty Enough with Like Like.
    Swings and roundabouts really. We had Pearson and Fisher who would routinely have threads on opposition forums, calling them dirty...
  • Durutti
    Miles better. Better than Nugent too. 15m bare minimum for Riis. Needs 20 this season first and he will get us that. There are very...
  • Durutti
    Durutti replied to the thread Alan Browne.
    They should get a life. A professional footballer bickering with them online isn't going to persuade them to do that though. Make em...
  • Durutti
    Durutti reacted to jgriff2296's post in the thread Back him or sack him. with Like Like.
    I think he's working with a squad that are 2 or 3 quality players short. A squad who are leaderless on and off the pitch and are low on...